Unwanted editing

Outside of the personal attacks.

The nature of the thread has clearly changed. And the Ops situation has changed. Even you, I suspect was one to change the title saw that. I’m pretty sure the OP isn’t a moron and can navigate through nonsense.

1 Like

I changed the title to make it clear what the thread was about. “You can sue if you want” is vague. “Should I sue the drunkard who attacked me?” is clear.

If OP @Terry_B has a problem, he’s welcome to contact me.

1 Like

It did, And I think you were right to clean it up. However I would point out the that angry them v us shouting with mafia references is still there: for example:

unless of course @gavmasterflash is actually Taiwanese. (In which case he is talking about the mutual laying of hands on selves… and…ok lets not go there)

That post was a bit provocative, yes, and a bit coarse (hence the emojification), but it was relevant.

Members calling each other names and comparing their testicles, that’s not so relevant.

Those bananas didn’t really help to send the message I want. If fucking is not allowed, can I use something like “cock sucking”? I’m open to suggestions.

No, not that type of suggestions, I mean linguistic suggestions.

No.

If both posters consent it should be OK.

3 Likes

We would all need to consent, and that ain’t happening. :man_judge:

You’re talking about a different modality of that game.

can we use the blur effect to hide fucking language like this? It’s just feels a little like watching “Saturday Night Live” routed through Singapore,… I’m missing some of the laughs. Keep it up @mad_masala I’m with you.

1 Like

“empirical studies” lol

[but not laughing out loud, not really]

Just put all the swear words in Spanish…or whatever the hell it is they speak up in your remote mountain village.

Nope, that won’t work either. :nerd_face:

Killjoy… I was hoping to learn something really dirty in an obscure Iberian language.

Didn’t MM once invite us all to a rant website full of vulgarity? I think that would be an appropriate place for your cultural learnings of Iberia. :slightly_smiling_face:

How about using symbols instead?
All the f#¢k€r$ would be happy with that, no?

[Although I prefer the hide fucking language alternative]

2 Likes

I only know that my discourse, which I would say is something serious, doesn’t look serious with the addition of dancing bananas and the subtraction of…

I’m not going to give YYY the pleasure of editing that.

It would look more serious without any vulgarity in it. :slightly_smiling_face:

No.

And the trouble with spoilers is that people instinctively click on them. You could do something like okay that was the polite version, now click here for the uncensored version followed by a giant spoiler, but even that I might censor, if I feel like it.