US Election - non-inflammatory discussion only, no Twitter links, no back and forth arguments

If you want to read more about and discuss the candidates’ positions vis-a-vis Taiwan, I’ve started this thread. Have a look over there if you’re interested.

Guy

2 Likes

You’re overthinking it. You asked a question, the answers are in there. Just stay tuned if you’re not a believer.

In the case of Taiwan, Biden pledges to continue to uphold American obligations under the Taiwan Relations Act, which he voted for as a senator in 1979.

Like I said, common sense has the answer. There’s a complete lack of it in many circles, usually where people are up all night watching youtubers ramble on who think they’ve cracked the DaVinci Code.

People! Stay focused! :rofl:

Guy

1 Like

No, you’ve dodge the actual question. I’ve acknowledge his recent comments and interview and praised him myself. That is not my question, I’ve been fair. I said his 47 years of office shows not 1 single thing that I could find that supports Taiwan.

1 Like

God, it’s like herding cats.

5700 Georgia votes coming in in the next five minutes. This could be it.

1 Like

It’s cool, but I didn’t take it off topic, maybe take it up with those who do?

Just stop arguing, it’s not hard. Consider the lilies.

1 Like

More people have voted for Trump in 2020 than have voted for Obama in the record 2008 election. Trump has surpassed 69.53+ million votes.

More people have voted for Biden than ever before, with 73.29 million votes.

Whole lotta voting going on.

Strange…
CNN shows 253 to 213.

Politico shows 264 to 214.

Which one is correct?

CNN is actually being pretty careful not calling states prematurely.

2 Likes

A bunch of media mistakenly called Arizona early.

Georgia down to 1902 votes.

The fat lady is doing vocal exercises.

GA gonna flip, book it. Maybe another hour?

I like this phrase “cure a vote”. Meaning to clarify and confirm an illegible vote.

I think there’s less talk about numbers here than in the main thread.

Oh well, here’s a try.

Arizona is down to 45,000 for Biden with 300k to go and votes breaking heavily for Trump.

Still Biden can lose Arizona. He’s home with Georgia and Nevada. And Penn is an easy win.

Biden is home just with GA. How many votes to go there? Any word from GA on when they think they’ll finish? CNN says 99% already counted.

Numbers in five minutes, 30,000 votes left. But there’s also overseas votes/military votes.

Any idea how many? A large number would make it likely that GA flips Biden, and then flips back Trump.

1 Like