Useless Observations

Hey! Don’t you go painting all my towels with a corn chip smelling brush!![/quote]

Hehe. That’s what it is, you know. Nobody else’s towels smell like that, Dorito-boy![/quote]
That’s Old Dutch or Fritos to you, thank you very much. :smiling_imp:

By the way…

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]useless[/quote]I really should finish my sentences.

I didn’t buy the Diadora sandals - couldn’t find my size, 27, in 2 shops and as it was raining I did not want to make an expedition of it.
I bought a brand named ‘JUMP’. Look about the same as the Diadora and TEVA sandals. They are made on Taiwan. Diadora are made on the mainland. Yes, I do chat up the sales people in the shoe store. Sociable I am.

Girls poo. Just confirming this fact. When I was in kindergarten, my best friend was convinced girls didn’t poo. They do though.

Ohhhh Yes. Oh yes indeed.

[quote=“Mer”]
By the way…
[/quote]

Hong Kong feet? or … Taiwan feet?

You’re driving around on your scooter … suddenly you see a sign that says ‘bookstory’ … a little further down the road another store sign says … ‘Daynice’ … you’re arriving home and turn on the TV … useless ads jump out of nowhere … a girl’s micky moussy tone voice says ‘mosse bugger’ … 10 seconds later another useless dialog starts with ‘oh my ga’ …
Suddenly you realize … you’re in Taiwan …

I am not as tall as 101.

My arse is smaller than that hill over there.

There are some stubborn coffee stains in my office mug.

[quote=“urodacus”]My arse is smaller than that hill over there. [/quote]It only appears smaller because the hill is further away.

Yes, I am in England, so my arse is actually smaller than a grape.

Tom Hill is posting …

I still can’t bend my finger properly. I went to the finger doctor and he did some x-rays and said I had sprained ligaments and that they take ages to get better. I still can’t work out how I waggled it so hard it broke.

I was lying down on the couch to take a nap the other day, and screwed my shoulder up. That’s as fucking sad as it gets.

You fucked your shoulder? Wait. What?

pictures?

My belly button, an innie, remains the same degree an innie now as it was as far back as I can remember. (I was thinking about a poll along these lines, personal belly button morphology)

Rum and cokes do the job.

Rain is water that turns into a gas, gets sucked UP into the sky, then it cools and solidifies, and hangs out in mid air. It only falls out of the sky cos too many of its mates hang out with it. Water naturally wants to be in the air. Thats super weird. Thats super freaky. The kind you don’t take home to mama.[/quote]

It liquefies … water is a liquid not a solid …[/quote]

And then, God said, “Let there be ice,” and there was ice. Water hanging in the air in a solid state. Now, if you think that is freaky, think of this: Water EXPANDS when it solidifies–whereas nearly every other thing contracts. Water is ultra, super freaky; the kind of freaky you don’t go out with, much less bring home to see mum.

I gotta pee…be right back.

How was your pee?

Does that mean he was a retard? :homer: