Virginia’s governor’s race

Strange… :thinking:

BI called it 4 hours ago?

Looks that way. Could be embarrassing if they’re wrong. Or maybe they know something we don’t?

Youngkin’s lead down to 83k with no change in % reporting (according to CNN).

True, but some of the most populous Republican areas are holding off fully reporting their totals, looks like they are learning.

A woman on the CNN panel was just saying that a vote for Youngkin is a vote for white supremacy.

These racists have one major trick in the bag…accuse the other of being racist.

NBC news has called if for Youngkin. CNN election tracker has called it for Youngkin as well, but the news articles still don’t say that, saying it’s too close to call.

CNN just called it for Youngkin as well. And my AppleNews feed just said the same regarding NPR.

1 Like

Actually, I was just told Youngkin is really not that tied to Trump. Didn’t campaign with him, didn’t mention him at all in his speech.

I already voted so it doesn’t matter.

Uh huh, I pointed that out 4 days ago. Link

Now here’s the interesting part, the Republican in question Glenn Youngkin is not seen as part of the Trump base, more like he is part of the establishment and only slightly better than the Democrat.

Yet just yesterday you wrote.

Why were you told the “other dude hitched himself to Trump”? Because they were hoping to elicit a pavlovian response to the mention of Donald Trumps name.

Why are they telling you now he is not part of the Trump camp, because they know any way this election turns out it was a disastrous day for the Democrats. So they want to downplay any influence Trump might have had.

Must make your head spin listening to people who tell you one thing 24hours ago only to be told the exact opposite in about a days time. They do it a lot if you start to pay attention by the way.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be something if the Dems lost in Jersey too?

1 Like

Republicans haven’t won anything yet. But keep watching the results as they come in.

A watched pot never boils… :slightly_smiling_face:

We’re not past the 3 to 5am period where large drops with impossible ratios occur and then there is till Friday in Virgina to “find” 67k votes.

Some of the media calling it seem to be sending the message “don’t try it” and apparently Republicans are out in force watching like a hawk. I’m kind of hoping they go for it again. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Could be relevant…

1 Like

Youngkin is up 72k now with 99% reporting.

https://www.fox5dc.com/county-by-county-results-virginia-governor-race-2021

I still have it at 67k

Glenn Youngkin(R) 1,677,436 50.67%
Terry McAuliffe(D)1,610,142 48.64%

And what’s with The Atlantic’s slipping standards?

2 Likes