Wack things in China

Booooo!

Holy crap that alteration of Fight Club was real?! I saw it in Twitter earlier today but assumed it was some kind of parody.

1 Like

Pure. Gold.

3 Likes

Star Wars is going to become a five-minute film. Princess Leia gets caught, and then …

Through the clue provided by Leia Organa, the Imperial forces rapidly figured out the whole plan and arrested all criminals, successfully protecting the Death Star from attack.

6 Likes

When The Godfather first screened in Taiwan, a line was inserted by the government that six weeks after the end of the movie Michal Corleone turned himself in to the police.

5 Likes

I honestly did think of this before seeing Edward Snowdon’s tweet:
https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1486118166262689797?s=20

5 Likes

That is so unimaginative. At least in the Star Wars edit there’s an explosion! :upside_down_face:

1 Like
2 Likes

The KMT and the CCP, despite appearing to be enemies, are so often cut from the same cloth.

Guy

It seems like this Twitter account is unreliable? Knowing the truth of this way above my skill level.

1 Like

yeah would like to know…

@Marco @TT @lostinasia
Hey. It’s been restored!

‘Fight Club’ No Longer Ends With a Whimper in China Following Explosion Over Censorship

Chinese video platform quietly restores 1999 cult film’s conclusion, but 2005’s ‘Lord of War’ still comes with new, harmonious ending

Summary

2 Likes

Hilarious

SCUM OF THE EARTH!

I would bludgeon them to death.

1 Like

I can’t believe people would actually watch that.

I imagine they were copying the previous killing. And I doubt the State has any real objection: China seems to be going through one of its regular paroxysms of violence against its people, presumably to make sure they understand who’s boss, and that the boss or his agents can do anything they like.

This obsession with animals carrying COVID seems to be the new thing in China. It looks to me as if they’re in imminent danger of another “let’s kill all the sparrows” bout of collective insanity.

4 Likes

I’d really like to see just how much of a socially inept geek his son is.

Looks like that one-child policy has really come back to bite them in
the ass! It’s now a gold-digger’s paradise.

8 Likes

And yet, they reject Taiwanese women:

4 Likes

Taiwan’s beautiful women throw their arms around you???

As an 18 year old, that sounds like heaven.

Edit. As a 12 to 99 year old, that sounds like heaven.

4 Likes

That is a seriously crazy ad / public “service” announcement.

Guy

1 Like