Wack Things in Taiwan 2020

Indeed, although the system supports legal hijinkery being applied to advantage either side here.

1 Like

100% agree on that, it’s a weapon rather than something useful to defend yourself with. Personal experience and still to this day I get nervous when I see registered post in my name . :neutral_face:

1 Like

To me the judge is saying that the parents are supposed to compensate the landlord for future expected financial losses…meaning go ahead and rent out your illegal apartment.

1 Like

Two eggs from the same carton of Taiwan eggs cooked together at same time.

2 Likes

Brand? (of the eggs~)

Trashed the box and forgot the brand.

I guess there is no reason to think every egg from every chicken should be the same as every other egg from every other chicken. Is there?

Where is a chicken egg expert when you need one?

The orange yolk is from a chicken that has color dye in the feed.

“If your egg yolks are a consistent shade of deep orange, red or bright yellow, they have probably been secretly dyed with colour additives.”

It also happens if they eat lots of corn.

2 Likes

The bright yellow one. Anyways, the chicken feed industry have a color chart to pick your yolk color.

“Hens fed diets based on wheat, barley, sorghum or other non-pigmented grains will produce eggs with pale yolks. Eggs from birds fed a corn-based diet will have yellow yolks, while those from hens fed natural or synthetic pigments, or such feed ingredients as alfalfa meal, will be various shades of orange. Yolk colour is scored on a 1 to 15 scale with 1 being very pale yellow and 15 a deep orange.”

1 Like

Yeah it’s like farmed salmon, the consumer demand for a perfectly consistent supermarket product means they put something in there. But I think the photo from the @tango42 suggests they are not using some synthetic yolk colourant, given the obvious difference.

I think it’s quite natural. It’s like when you adopt two kids at the same time, they don’t always look the same even though you got them from the same agency.

1 Like

Closest we have is his sibling

1 Like

Also if they eat grass.
When I was a kid, eggs from the farm always had way orangier yolks than the hatchery ones at the supermarket.
The general opinion was that they were tastier, too, although that could well have been rural propaganda.

1 Like

Too overweight to fit through the escape window.

2 Likes

I’m trying to be an adult with lots of experiences about this, but these grapes from Jason’s are freaking me out.

4 Likes

Monsanto went wild on this one

1 Like

This is the grape as it existed, original wild.

Which end does it go in?

Oh wait, no seeds? GMO!

What is it with this garbage quality picture? You can’t even see the Additional Sixth Prize

TaiwanNews format sucks too, takes up the entire screen and can barely see the numbers all at once.

1 Like