Wack Things in Taiwan 2020

How do chicken eggs get their colour? for years I was told was what they ate! but this is not the case.

Yes it is (for the yolk), and the taste of milk changes with a cow’s diet.

Family Marts are testing new parking options.

9 Likes

That doesn’t look like social distancing!

Guy

1 Like

Excellent, a drive-through convenience store.

1 Like

A little kid in Taichung was playing on the street with his tricycle. He accidentally crashed against a parked car…a Tesla. Cops were called, kid received a drunk driving test, was scared and turned pale. Much amusement to adults. :nauseated_face: :exploding_head: :persevere:

5歲童騎腳踏車撞特斯拉 警方依規酒測引議論

7 Likes

Bizarre. Isn’t there some law to protect children from invasive activities by the government and police?

There’s a famous case a couple months ago in USA police came to a school and handcuffed a 6 year old girl and took her to the police station.

only because she would not pay attention and be quiet in class.

5 yr old?! I’d sue the Police !

What kind of twat calls the cops on a five year old ramming their bike into their car? FFS. Waste of police resources, better spent tracking down quarantine - breakers.

3 Likes

The kid did learn an important life lesson though…don’t crash into expensive cars.

1 Like

I hope they took a blood and urin sample after the breathalyzer. Clearly a 5 year old crashing into a parked car next door most be on something strong.

The police here are learning from their American papas. Next would be tasers.

My niece is only 1yr old and the first word she always heard from me is:

NO,
Dont touch it.
Stop.
That’s wrong.
Lots of No…

We need to guide our Children.
Not because they are kids they can do lots of things they want.

2 Likes

Ha! The tables may turn after she turns two…

Guy

1 Like

I read one article about a little girl who’s somehow learned to shout “No!” or “No face!” every time she sees mom or dad touching their faces. The kid’s learning fast in this quarantine era. So, you’ve got that to look forward to!

I understand But I cant let her do what she wanted to do like lifting things, opening cabinets and drawer.

Will you allow the kid to climb chairs?
Will you allow the kids to bang on TV ?

My No’s are for her safety and in good tone not shouting.

1 Like

Chairs, OK, but whose TV

It doesn’t matter whose TV.
The importance is discipline start at home.

1 Like

OK, no bashing TVs :crazy_face: