Wack Things in Taiwan 2020

oh yeah, I forgot about that. I wonder if it will become a popular method of causing a mess in addition to people throwing paint.

EDIT:
Seems like the guy is saying he threw the feces because he got an upset stomach from the restaurant the day before…investigators don’t buy it and are looking into it

2 Likes

They left the window seat for you, very friendly, you can enjoy the view.

5 Likes

Street corner wheelchair guy selling Chiclets shouting in English, “I know my rights!!” over and over whilst waving a flag so vigorously no one could read it. He reminded me of my one aunt…

2 Likes

Public execution. Send a message to the china defectors!!! :100:

To the surprise of nobody

7 Likes

I’m guessing powdered

Indeed. This has made the news before and nothing changes.

2 Likes

Just heard it was chicken feces, not human fever. Makes hair grow so not all bad.

1 Like

hit and run that left the hit scooter driver dead, car driver was already wanted on drug charges and gun, bullets, and drugs seized by police

"…kept driving for two kilometers with the scooter stuck under his car.
After two kilometers, the scooter caught fire. "

Love the Taiwan News!

Here’s another great transportation story:

1 Like

FIFY

4 Likes

Definitely the most efficient way to wear a mask!

2 Likes

This one trick saves hundreds in gas costs!
Big Oil hates him!

4 Likes

Going on a cruise ship around Taiwan or anywhere else seems wack to me in these times. https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4037559

4 Likes

I totally agree. No thanks!

Guy

Another bus accident, this time in Keelung.
Brake failure, 14 injured (none seriously).
According to bus driver the bus just got out of maintenance today.

To be fair, sometimes the brakes do fail when you don’t press on them in a timely fashion.

4 Likes

Anyways, about masks again, just this morning I saw surgical mask hanging on the clothes line on a balcony, they were definitely washed.

I don’t think this is so wack, a lot of people are doing this in both Taiwan and abroad. Masks aren’t cheap.

1 Like

Surgical masks aren’t cheap? Really?