Wack Things in Taiwan 2020

now there’s a promise!

doesn’t take long, though, does it!

3 Likes

Can anyone corroborate this?

I saw the video, is clear but couldn’t tell if real, didn’t realize it’s Taiwan.

1 Like

Yes, it has been widely reported in local media 24/7 since it happened.

1 Like

So sad, filming someone else doing the deed. Deary me.

Don’t knock it. It’s a lucrative multi-billion dollar industry. :sunglasses:

Guy

1 Like

You can’t have sex during X-mas? Or any religious holiday? Anyways, just close your eyes and you won’t see it.

I don’t usually enjoy an audience, but if that’s how you like it more power to you

People saw what? Two figures doing … no titties, no genitalia … could be cardboard cut-outs.

I believe I posted an article about that, apparently it has been in the Taiwanese news… Do try to keep up!

Yeah, two tiny people in a window, seen from afar doing exercise. Wow! If this were in Europe no one would actually care.

“Last taste till the last drip”

1 Like

At least it’s not Golden Jizzberg.

4 Likes

Interesting brunch restaurant name. Spotted in Changhua City. I wonder what the thinking was here?

3 Likes

Now I’m curious and want to try it the next time I’m in Changhua. I’m always on the lookout for a good brunch restaurant, and I’d certainly never forget the name.

Here is some more contractor electrical work. Who knew the standard 110v socket was rated for outdoor use!

I’m sure some of you pass by because it’s in Tienmu, on Zhongshan N Rd sec. 6 where that soy milk breakfast store is, there is a tin metal shed with some bars there, this is right in front of one of those.

3 Likes

Lots of places with that name on Google map search 黑人.

This is ridiculously Wack. Great big white one at sunshine park is also. This is at Tamsui fisherman’s wharf.

I don’t get it, what’s “wack” here ? …that there’s no smoking allowed on the bridge? …or is it something in the chinese text?

6 Likes

When you find a smoking bridge, then you can call it wack!