Wack Things In Taiwan 2021

He gets 10% off.

It is a free meal for up to 6 people if one of their names contains “鮭魚”.

1 Like

And, there was someone who didn’t know it was his 3rd name change.

He needs a court order to change (back) his name again.

4 Likes

Foreigner getting kicked out of the McDonald’s playroom when playing the giant piano. No adults allowed apparently even if no kids around.

(It was me) :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

:-1: dislike

That never happened to me. But then I look like a fat Ronald McDonald, so they probably don’t dare to kick me out.

1 Like

Were you playing Chopsticks? :thinking:

2 Likes

Did they at least let you go on the slide?

2 Likes

Or was it Rachmaninoff concerto no 3, replete with exaggerated head movements?

3 Likes

That’s probably what the kids play…

1 Like

Bloody McDonalds employee buzzkills just don’t know a good pop up cabaret session when they see one do they?

3 Likes

They almost had me.

Calvin Klein for dyslexic.

4 Likes

But it says Paris! So it must be a European brand and therefore it’s good!

Same as the discounter stuff from LIDL which they sell here for 10 times the price than in Europe and advertise as “German quality”…

2 Likes

The man is studying Medicine, yo. :eek:

That turns this bizarre take into a horror story. Imagine…

As mentioned above by Tando.

Whoops!

Guy

7 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Nice Things in Taiwan 2021

he had had a dispute with the owner of the two businesses and was seeking revenge

a divorced couple engaged in a heated argument in front of Digong Temple. The 64-year-old suspect, surnamed Fang (方), is believed to have had emotional and financial disputes with his ex-wife, a 59-year-old woman surnamed Chien (簡),

I’ve borne the brunt of emotional instability here and the appetite for revenge some people can have here… I’m glad there’s no second amendment… I had someone on Reddit suggest Taiwan needs a second amendment…

Oh god, the Taiwanese would rip themselves apart.

2 Likes

How easy is it to change one’s name here? It sounds disgustingly and frighteningly easy inside the three allowable changes.

I remember I had to wait for weeks and mail documents to Thunder Bay to change my name.

Really! Knowing that every little-blue-truck driver or taxi driver might be packing…

*shudder

Like, I’ve already sued multiple people for bearing the brunt of their sledgehammer-against-fly style revenge for slighting them.

You annoy someone and they go nuclear.

Maybe they should try ‘Celsius Kelvin’, or ‘Kelvin Fahrenheit’? ‘Little Kelvin’ could do.