Wack Things In Taiwan 2021

Just listen to the way the cops talk. Low class. Then they delete half the footage.

Can you steer scooters by smartphone?

If not, WHY NOT?

It’d be a KILLER APP.

2 Likes

Not really Taiwan but is done by Taiwanese…

In Soviet Russia, mask wear YOU!!!

I don’t see a Wack thing in general 2021 so mods feel free to make them…

That cop had absolutely no reason to even stop the woman in the first place. What a dick!

1 Like

“Soviet Russia”?

The girl who painted on a mask is russian…

The Soviet Union collapsed in 1991. Hence I doubt she’s from “Soviet Russia” unless she has a time machine.

in soviet russia, time machines you!

2 Likes

In Soviet Russia, vodka and Krokodil ruins you.

You can time travel with lathes…

And that is spoken by someone aware of all Internet traditions. I would just like to add that all your base do not belong to us.

Actually, all your bases are belong to US.

1 Like

In Soviet Russia, meme makes you!

1 Like

So I went to this outlet store in Xindian and lo and behold, saw a ghillie suit hanging from the wall, heralding the camouflage pants and jackets that never go out of fashion.

How did that get here?! :eek:

“survival games” is quite popular here.

Basically dress up as soldiers, with airsoft guns, and play shooter games but in real life.

In the states it would be with actual firearms (hopefully not shooting AT each other).

They are Taiwan’s equivalent of gun nuts.

3 Likes

Talking about gun nuts, one more for Xindian dwellers: recently there have been reports of explosion sounds, rumbles in the Ankeng/Rose City area.

Prepping the anti aircraft guns? Blowing stuff up for the light rail? Undiscovered volcano/faults? Godzilla? Your guess is as good as mine.

If so, perhaps warming up for the upcoming referendum on Nuke Power Plant Number Four! :grin:

Guy

Gender reveal parties.
:joy:

4 Likes

Heard one in the middle of the night last week, big explosion, sounded like the gas cylinder explosion in Xindian last year. Have heard a few since during the day, see a lot of discussion on local Facebook pages but no news on the source.

1 Like

Update on coach: on the second day in detention…he was sent to the hospital. No, not by his fellow inmates. High blood pressure.

Meanwhile, his home and training center have been vandalized and littered with eggs and ghost money.

Kid is still fighting for his life.

3 Likes