Wack Things In Taiwan 2021

The law that you can be sued for insulting someone.

Some people just need to be called a “f*cking idiot” like the guy in 7/11 today who, before I’d even got my changed waddled forward to cram his items on the counter.

I told him to get back, and called him a f*cking idiot. Then remembered the snowflake law.

I call someone a fcking idiot or a fcking numbnut at least 5 times a week. I’m surprised I haven’t been sued.

2 Likes

The sky could fall down?

You’ve never seen the claws on people that wear just that, slippers and flip-flops.

1 Like

“Your Honour, in my defense: that other guy’s IQ is so low, it gives me vertigo looking down at it. I was merely stating a fact.”

so my question is, if it’s illegal to call someone a F—ing idiot at 7-11 why is it ok for people to call minister chen 陳送終 on the internet?

Because the state doesn’t have a mandate to enforce the law on behalf of others. If minister Chen would like to, he could sue.

See, now this is totally cool.

1 Like

Yea, my son got one of those.

3 Likes

I respect everyone for enduring that kind of training. That takes a LOT of willpower. Physical strength will come almost by itself but the will to endure that sh*t is not found in everybody.

Yea, my son told me these big tough guys all broke down crying at some point in their training (including him)- but some resolved to stay the course.

4 Likes

That’s admirable!
I bet you’re a proud father!

4 Likes

So only men right ?

Dongyu island

1 Like

That doesn’t look wack. oh is that a toilet there? lol. It’s pretty dark. Where is Dongyu? can’t find it

1 Like

The thing is just few meters from shoreline.
Right here:

Dropped pin
https://goo.gl/maps/QyyqTnecfCCb5vPf7

So . . . are you, like, supposed to face the sunset when doing your business? Or the other way around? :rofl:

Guy

1 Like

East or West, just do your best!

3 Likes

Ah, nice clean shot on Google maps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Both options are available!

8 Likes