What game are you playing?

I’m so slow, just got to the Coral area. Haven’t had much time to grind :(.

Free Flight Pilot app on my phone.

Shenmue I & II! Is anybody else else thrilled that Shenmue is back after all these years? Probably not, because hardly anybody bought it the first time round and it was such a flop that it finished the Dreamcast (an extremely under-appreciated console at the time) and almost crippled SEGA.

This is the game that introduced me to East Asian culture, Daoism, and martial arts philosophy. It’s heavily dated, and I’d find it difficult to recommend to somebody born after the year 2000, but it really is a masterpiece and there’s never been anything else like it (the closest thing I can think of is the Yakuza series, in many ways Shenmue’s spiritual successor). Can’t wait for Shenmue III next year!

Bought Two Point Hospital on Steam and spent quite a few hours on the weekend (home bound due to a nasty inflammation).

Nice throwback to Theme Hospital back in the day - could use some quality of life improvements but overall a nice enjoyable game. Probably about half way through the missions.

Worth the price?

Tons of fun to organize runways and guide traffic through your airspace. Or maybe that’s just my autism fairing up.

If you like this type of game, then yeap. Quite charming, but definitely repetitive.

I fired up Grand Theft Auto Online last night. I don’t really play it that much, mainly because I don’t like the community as a whole. But I do have an apartment, a Motorcycle Club, a Nightclub, and a grow house.

I’m just killing time until Spider-Man comes out. The count down on my pre-order says midnight Thursday night - and I can probably pre-load it tomorrow.

1 Like

Okay, I played Spider-Man for a bit over an hour after it unlocked at midnight. Pretty good stuff!

At first I found the web swinging really clunky - like I couldn’t figure out what was going on with the wall running mechanic and whatnot - but I got used to it. Also, I’m so accustomed to the Arkham games style of fighting that the combat in Spider-Man was hard to get a grasp on. Again, I’m slowly getting used to it. The fighting looks like Arkham on the surface but is very, very different.

One thing I love is the dialogue. The conversations between Yuri and Spider-Man are great. Early on, when he’s helping her fight crime or whatever, he does these “Spider-Cop” bits that made me laugh.

Got the Spider-Man platinum trophy last night. Pretty easy, really. Just a couple of things that are a bit of a grind. I enjoyed it a lot though. The only thing you really need to keep in mind if you’re after platinum is not to spend your challenge tokens on gadget upgrades. If you do, you won’t be able to unlock all the suits unless you ace every single challenge.

Now I’m ready for the new content coming over the next 3 months. Also geared for Red Dead Redemption II later this month.

I was thinking about spider man or tomb raider to kill time before red dead.

1 Like

Fifa 19 is keeping me busy. I also can’t wait for Read Dead .

1 Like

Spider-Man’s a bit cheaper in Taiwan, if that helps. If you get the deluxe version in Taiwan, it’s about the same price as the standard version in the US (at least comparing PSN prices).

It was a lot of fun. Tomb Raider looks good too, though.

1 Like

For the Witcher fans

pre-ordered red dead 2, and I never pre-order but I have a lot of faith in this one.

Thinking I might be sick next Friday and have to stay home…

1 Like

I can’t wait to play it. I don’t know where to pre order in Malaysia. I’m afraid I’m not going to get a copy day one.

Just pre-ordered mine from the online PSN store.

With Malaysian internet lol. Red dead 3 will probably come out before then.