What game are you playing?

Skyrim looks like the type of game I was looking for. Is it playable just using a mouse and keyboard?
Thanks.

It is. All games on that list are.

1 Like

:free: for a limited time, just add to Steam library

1 Like
1 Like

I personally rate this game (HZD) as one of the greatest game I’ve ever played. This is the only game that I am actually close to getting platinum because I kept playing again and again. I thought the story was intriguing and the entire lore of the game was spot on. I’m eagerly waiting for the HZD2. I didn’t think it was too challenging, especially if you play the normal difficulty. The hard difficulty is insanely challenging.

1 Like

yea, and the plot twist was really something. I really expected project zero dawn to be some kind of a superweapon. But it seems like the game is a warning to us, don’t end up making technology run amok.

But the problem is the new HDZ game is going to be PS exclusive. This is what sucks about games, so many exclusives which means if you really want to play every game out there you have to buy 2 different consoles. I wish they would just unify all the consoles because it can’t be good for the environment having to constantly buy new consoles all the time.

I’m playing the recently released next-gen update of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. I didn’t play it the first time round and was very excited for this release (partly because there are so few next-generation games worth playing). However, I’m finding it a bit of a slog. Maybe I was expecting more action, but I certainly wasn’t expecting an exploration game. Go to a planet, explore, get lost, die repeatedly, then revisit later when you unlock more abilities. Not my cup of tea. Nice graphics and world building though,

Yea, just play through the story and that’s it… all the exploration gets tiring and the loading times even more so. And honestly Jedi Fallen Order story is kinda so so… just like every other EA games.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I don’t normally zoom through games without doing side quests and things, but that’s what I’ll do for this. I don’t normally play EA games, but this one got mostly very good/excellent reviews. It’s not a “bad” game, hence why I’m still willing to complete the main story, but I really don’t get the hype around it. Very formulaic.

honestly it just felt very ubisoft like, you know they just have some perfect formula and just bang out games like monkeys on a typewriter. Story is kinda meh and seriously ever since Disney bought the Star Wars franchise it just went down hill. It’s almost as if they have gone to the dark side.

Here’s an interesting story about a video game with Taiwan as the central theme.

Looks interesting. Not my style of game, as of course I’m a first person shooter gamer, but I might give it a try just because of the Taiwan content.

Anyone else familiar with this game from back in 2019 when all the much ado about Pooh occured?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video-games/2021/07/05/devotion-rerelease-taiwan-china/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/gaming/a-taiwanese-horror-game-that-angered-chinese-players-returns-can-it-move-past-its-unintended-politics/ar-AALNgVG?ocid=msedgntp

1 Like

Great to see this is back on sale. I heard there was originally a physical release in Taiwan. Anyone know if it’s come back along with the digital version?

The only Taiwan themed video game I seen was an MRT simulator I saw at a software store once. No joke, the game put you at the driver’s seat of the Danshui line, it came out around 2002 I think.

But liking movie or games because taiwan is in it just ends up with movies like Lucy.

I could have sworn I saw some HSR simulator game somewhere once. Much more exciting.

I guess it’s Railfan

3 Likes

Wow, I want it! But it’s very expensive on the UK eBay. Is it available to download on the PlayStation Store or Steam in Taiwan?

I did a quick Google and I couldn’t find it under 170€. I guess the problem is that there are not many physical copies left over.

For those interested: Train Simulator 2021 is currently dirt cheap on Steam

Or sit back and relax.

3 Likes

I highly recommend playing kingdom come deliverance

1 Like

playing dying light (very late to the party) coop with some friends. quite fun fast paced parkour crafting zombie smashing game on pc. I’m still at the beginning and people keep saying the story is good and has a twist but I’m not really seeing it (and guessed the twist in the first 3 minutes before the gameplay started). still a good time tho。

also recently platinumed bloodborne on ps4 and last night if finished the dark souls 3 dlc for the first time despite beating the main game like 4 times now. the final boss of the series was so fun i wish it could have lasted forever. took me seven tries with my cleric build, which I’m quite proud of as an average player. kind of like this video, but it took longer and cause my dps was lower.

2 Likes