What game are you playing?

A couple of friends and I are working on it a bit and managed to get it in 5 twice. 4 is supposed to be possible

It also depends on how lucky you are.
My sixth guess pretty much solved it for me and was mostly luck.

There’s a lot of luck in if you get down to a single option or not, yes.

If it’s not clear, you have to get down to a single remaining possible word before your last guess will be correct.

I made it in 6!

Absurdle 6/∞
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::green_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

1 Like

Getting to 5 may take a bit of strategizing!

I got four letter on the fourth guess, but needed four more to close it… :wall:

1 Like

I’ve beaten resident evil village 3 times in the last 4 days. Super replayable with all the challenges that unlock awesome weapons, infinite ammo etc. Best game of ‘21 for me.

Best game of ‘22 comes out next month!

1 Like

Lol what’s coming out next month? Elden Ring?

1 Like

That’s the one!

1 Like

Made it 4 twice, and once in 3. But there is for sure luck in getting some letters on the first try. 9 streak with majority being 5s.

1 Like

4 is possible!

Absurdle 4/∞
:yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

1 Like

Any played Dying Light?

You must be thinking of Wordle! 4 is the best possible in Absurdle, I am so told

1 Like

Was this you RR?

Of course not! :upside_down_face:
I just tested an algorithm I found online. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Still trying to find my own way to do it, tho! :nerd_face:

Wow. These games look sooo good. Gonna buy them all.

1 Like

I was expecting greatness and I got the greatest game ever made. Plussed.

3 Likes

If anyone owns DayZ, pm me. The nearest official server is 6094. I’ve been playing solo for a while, but might be fun to get into a furball with a group. It’s actually enjoying it’s highest player count since launch, oddly enough, and just had several significant updates.

1 Like

What an amazing work of art. Just beautiful.

1 Like

:free: :video_game:

citiesskylines

3 Likes