What game are you playing?

Playing final fantasy XIV now…

1 Like

I just can’t get into it. MMOs are so boring. It’s a pity I love final fantasy

It’s not like a mmo, it has story like any single player final fantasy. It’s also not very grindy too.

The beginning was very fetch questy. Does the combat improve at all? I only played the first couple hours. I guess I could give it another shot

It gets better after level 50… When you get to heavensward.

Farmers Stealing Tanks by PixelForest

2 Likes

Those T34 seem somewhat anachronistic, but surely fun to play until the real deal is released:

1 Like

Here is a good deal (US$40) where 100% are donated to Ukraine humanitarian relief efforts.

9483f36c6372f222ffd0e4d8c24dcc9d3cd5190b

3 Likes

Oh wow, that’s an extremely good deal. Thanks for sharing!

And not to forget: many game developers (both studios and teams) are actually based in the Ukraine.

1 Like

Here is another Ukraine charity game bundle. 58 Games for $15

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/stand-with-ukraine-charity-bundle

Nice one :eyes:
I love Total War game series
:free: :video_game:

This is also free https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/city-of-brass

@olm

1 Like

Wtf thank you! Time to dust of that old Bolt Thrower “For Victory” CD ^^

1 Like

Looking forward to checking out Warhammer total war. I played a lot of Attila

1 Like

Star Wars Lego Saga.
It’s not the most skilful game, however the nostalgia levels are epic. Chewy jumps onto stormtroopers and tears them back into single lego pieces. :joy:

2 Likes

I didn’t think that released until next week. How are you playing it?

That’s the new Skywalker game. I think the one I’m playing was released in 2013.

I’ve got an autistic step son? (I dunno how to define the situation, I broke up with his mum years ago but he still comes over to mine) who downloaded it about a month ago, and he’s been enjoying it, so started playing it too.

1 Like

Had endless fun playing that on the PS3 with kids, and I haven’t seen a SW movie since 1978 or something. It was challenging and frequently hilarious trying to work as a team

2 Likes

Good times :+1:t2:

Yes, that’s definitely a fun part of it. Especially when one of you is a ten year old with profound autism and doesn’t really do team work. :joy:

2 Likes

Ha, I bet!

1 Like

He doesn’t mind if I eat all the snacks while we play though. Bonus!

1 Like