What game are you playing?

Currently playing Elden ring
One of the best games I have ever played. Played over 100 hours so far and still plenty left to do and never gets boring

1 Like

Wholeheartedly agree.

Total War comes to mobile gaming

2 Likes

Free again if you missed

1 Like

I really want to get a gaming PC, there’s just not that much coming out for the PS5 right now. But idk if I realistically will have the time to game on the PC all that much

1 Like

Are you playing on console?

I tried it on PC and the keyboard+mouse controls are awful.

My suggestion, buy a Xbox 1 controller. You can play nearly any game on PC with an Xbox controller

1 Like

I played on PC. Yes it takes time to get used to controls but u can buy a controller. I finished the game after 154 hours. Best game I have ever played

I needed a break from Elden Ring so I bought some single player games during the Devolver sale:

Loop Hero - deck-builder roguelike - (quite fun if simple)

Inscryption - deck-builder / psychological thriller - just blowing me away

Observation - puzzle / psychological horror (I think) - haven’t played yet but looks promising

Another fun game
:free: :video_game:

Borderlands 3

@olm

4 Likes

WTF free :smiley: Go get it, everyone!

I bought Borderlands 3 already 2 times, to play through with my wife. Worth even full price. Super fun, super crazy, and a lot of silly humor. As long as you can stand the crazily unrealistic weapons :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

:free: :video_game:

Another good one (3 games):
Bioshock - The Collection

6 Likes

Oh yeah! I only played the first one, but great storyline. Lots of fun!

1 Like

I really enjoyed Infinite too, although #1 has stuck with me more. Haven’t played #2 yet.

Only last week did I finally update my MacOS from Mojave (2019?) to Monterey. One reason for my delay was Bioshock Infinite: sadly, the game I have is no longer (conveniently) playable on newer versions of MacOS. At least there are versions of #1 and #2 I can play.

That’s what I (don’t) get for being a Mac user.

1 Like

Playing Final Fantasy 7 remake. I’ve set it on easy mode, I’ve never done so. I just don’t have the time to grind anymore and just want to enjoy the story. I used to play most games the difficulty above normal but lately I’ve just played on normal. I think I might even set it on easy going forward on some of the games I just want to focus and enjoy on the story more.

3 Likes

You’re getting soft.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing a lot of Solitare on the Windows 3.1 emulator.

Played Myst 4 again as well - i built a computer specifically for this game about 15 years ago and now it runs even better on a five year old Macbook Air using passive cooling, heh.

5 Likes

I can’t play FF7 remake because all these great games are PS exclusives. No idea why so many good games are PS exclusives.

FF7 remake is on PC

Xbox?