What is "SnowBoarding?

Pool

[quote=“Mr He”]Skiing is not stupid.

For creating Moguls with icy gaps between them, snowboarders are.[/quote]Real riders don’t make moguls. They carve fresh tracks miles ahead of most skiers.

There are some awesome Boarders out there, and sometimes I see board marks in the craziest places, but each of the several times I have tried it I have ended up saying “Fuck this, this hurts and I can ski so much better than I will ever be able to board so why waste my time when I could be skiing that black run over there?”

[quote=“RobinTaiwan”][quote=“Mr He”]Skiing is not stupid.

For creating Moguls with icy gaps between them, snowboarders are.[/quote]Real riders don’t make moguls. They carve fresh tracks miles ahead of most skiers.[/quote]

Real snowboard riders don’t exist. You only have clowns in baggy pants sitting all over the place.

Ski-only resorts are the way forward.

That is so old school. :laughing:

I don’t care, as long as I can run them over when sitting there - preferably right after I got my skis serviced.

[quote=“Mr He”][quote=“RobinTaiwan”][quote=“Mr He”]Skiing is not stupid.

For creating Moguls with icy gaps between them, snowboarders are.[/quote]Real riders don’t make moguls. They carve fresh tracks miles ahead of most skiers.[/quote]

Real snowboard riders don’t exist. You only have clowns in baggy pants sitting all over the place.

Ski-only resorts are the way forward.[/quote]

Grandpa? I didn’t know you were on Forumosa.

For God’s sake nobody mention rap music!

Its not a grandpa thing, its purely a style thing. Thousands and thousands of stylish young whippersnappers ski, but only the clownish pillocks would be seen dead on a snowboard, whatever their age.

Here’s a simple diagram to help you out. It lets you see how obvious the whole thing is.

Agree:

And:

A contrasted to this:

That last one is surely photoshopped – snowboarders don’t use paper, they just use their fingers.

That’s exactly what my great-grandfather said about The Beatles.

I tell ya, this is getting creepy! It’s like the angry souls of my uneducated redneck ancestors are seizing control of Forumosa logins.

I tell ya, this is getting creepy! It’s like the angry souls of my uneducated redneck ancestors are seizing control of Forumosa logins.[/quote]

Nope, it’s the cultured masses hating to see their pastime destroyed by a bunch of idiots on ironing boards.

I tell ya, this is getting creepy! It’s like the angry souls of my uneducated redneck ancestors are seizing control of Forumosa logins.[/quote]

Nope, it’s the cultured masses hating to see their pastime destroyed by a bunch of idiots on ironing boards.[/quote]

Grandma? I tried to make a pot roast just like the one you used to make, but the flavor is not the same. What kind of stock did you used to use? Do they have dutch ovens in heaven? Please say hi to Great-Uncle Donny for me, and tell him I’m still sorry about that incident with cousin Annabelle in the hayloft. On second thought, maybe it’s better not to mention the hayloft thing. Do people get really really angry and hit other people in the head with shovels in heaven?

Sony Bono would be alive today if he had just got on the ironing board.

But looking like a pillock. He’s better off, trust me.

And taken those damn headphones off.

Seriously; ‘will I look less of an effete fanny sliding down a hill on one thing or two?’ ? Seriously? :roflmao:

The ONLY man who looks cool skiing is Roger Moore and that squirrel dude in sandman’s shot. You’re wearing anoraks and sunglasses, ferchrissakes. You all look like my mum when she’s walking the dog.

“Pillock” is not a very good word. I think y’all should morgle the renpuppy.

Seriously; ‘will I look less of an effete fanny sliding down a hill on one thing or two?’ ? Seriously? :roflmao:

The ONLY man who looks cool skiing is Roger Moore and that squirrel dude in sandman’s shot. You’re wearing anoraks and sunglasses, ferchrissakes. You all look like my mum when she’s walking the dog.[/quote]
Think of the glass houses when you start talking about, woman! And mind what you’re doing! That’s your mother’s best bedlinen you’re jumping about in!

The ONLY man who looks cool skiing is Roger Moore and that squirrel dude in sandman’s shot. You’re wearing anoraks and sunglasses, ferchrissakes. You all look like my mum when she’s walking the dog.[/quote]
Think of the glass houses when you start talking about fannies, woman! And mind what you’re doing! That’s your mother’s best bedlinen you’re jumping about in!
[/quote]