What Movies Are You Watching (2019)

I did not realize it was dragon queen. Maybe I’ll see it.

1 Like

Along with Marriage Story, it’s probably my favorite of this entire year.

What a piece of master-crafted visual art

2 Likes

Native Son

My Dinner with Harve

Icebox

6 Underground

Interesting fact, the driving scene in the beginning says they’re in Florence, but many of them are actually shot in Siena.

So that’s Michael Bay, a good shoot 'em up producer, and kind of an international Dirty Harry plot (rogue vigilantes anyway). That could be fun.

Is it any good?

Was decent as films go but fun. A definite watch if you have Netflix.

1 Like

Rambo was really entertaining. Action packed from start to finish. Last 20min :astonished:

I heard it was “dumb fun.” Like, turn off your brain after a long work week and get a little drunk while watching it fun.

She was featured in the official multi-language version.

And the laughable part is that there are three languages listed as part of the 29 languages and the only “lyric” they have is AH~. It’s such low effort.

1 Like

I thought that was hilarious when I saw it as well. Poor them.

Watched ‘Moneyball’ (2011) on Netflix. It’s great. Good performances, story, dialogue, pacing, and you don’t have to be into baseball to enjoy it.

Tried to watch ‘6 Underground’ yesterday too. Maybe I’m just too old, but I had to turn it off after 10 minutes. A bunch of sound and fury signifying nothing. I’m at the age where I find nonstop action and car chases far more boring than two people having a thoughtful conversation about baseball statistics.

4 Likes

Don’t watch Creed 2. :wink:
Watching : The Two Popes

And they clearly showed their bias. After those 3 languages came Japanese. Of course they wouldn’t dare to do that to an important market.

I guess you’re not a fan of fast and the furious?
Ha. I agree with you. I prefer a plot and dialogue

1 Like

Go old school.

1 Like

Generally not a big fan, but I enjoyed the fifth one since it was more of a heist film.

Saw Downton Abbey movie at second run theater. It’s OK if you saw the TV series.

I’ve only seen clips of the fast and furious movies on TV… But I saw this one clip where cars dropped out of the back of airplanes with parachutes… They landed and sped away.
Not for me

1 Like

The first one was pretty good . The one with Nicholas Cage I think ? But then if you don’t like Nicholas Cage…Forget it.:sunglasses:

Dude, that was ‘Gone in 60 Seconds’ you’re thinking of.

1 Like