What to do to when a Taiwanese woman suddenly stops messaging me?

Dang I had one too. And i don’t think it EVER worked.

I had one because I liked the idea behind the technology; at the time, they were actually technologically superior to GSM. That ceased to be true about five years later.

I don’t remember any problems getting a signal. It worked fine. But then again I was mostly living and working in central Taipei. I seem to remember there was no support at all down South.

1 Like

I was referring to the post by BHL4life, where guys send inappropriate things to girls. Not anyone here.

These messages have a better chance than that reply you sent sadly.

I’m just going to stop giving advice to men. They never listen and keep doing the same pathetic things that will never get them the girl. Even after multiple times I tell them not to.

“I met a Taiwanese woman on FB”

Who in the hell meets people on facebook? Normally you meet someone and then share your facebook. You just add random people on facebook. Only a really desperate women is going to communicate with you.

I suggest you keep sending her messages everyday, if she blocks you create a new account and do the same. Until she gets a restraining order on you for stalking.

3 Likes

Are international restraining orders even possible , I think the OP was in the states and she in Taiwan ? And could the courts in Taiwan punish someone from making fake accounts in the USA to stalk someone in another continent ?

You can sue people for harassment across borders. Yes.

1 Like

Probably easier to just block them.

1 Like

wow ok I never knew that !

Dublin blogger and actor accused of online campaign of harassment against CBeebies presenter https://jrnl.ie/4401191

1 Like

you mean like the woman he messaged who replied to him?

you guys are fooling yourself if you think most girls here don’t love the attention. he got blocked because he asked for too much.

1 Like

They love the intital attention, but don’t care for the follow-up.

1 Like

exactly. if you are a guy try to figure out where you stand. if you are in the ‘simply entertainment’ camp then you would be better off not wasting your time imo.

i mean there’s always a chance though, i know a guy who was hanging around some girl in a long term relationship. he was waiting 5 years or so but she split up and now he is married to her. wouldn’t try it myself but hey.

1 Like

Of course they’re gay!

Amazing that this isn’t utterly obvious.

Yeah, I am on the top five list of bannings for sure. I feel like Solzhenitsyn

Yes but they used to dole out whiskeys and drinks like last orders at O’Neills on a Saturday night. :grin:

Whisky is not a drink in American?

I suppose I’d have to accept it as something of a special case though. Says so in The Scotsman Manual.

Hmmm…you seem upset about something…

2 Likes

Last time I flew BA they were having some sort of strike. No drinks, and no food either. That was literally the last time I flew with BA. They gave me a 50 quid voucher redeemable against my next flight (this was on a two-grand business class ticket). Wankers.

3 Likes

Oh jeez. I hated BA and stopped using the after 2 flights with them. It was the only option I found to London this time. Not looking forward to it.

2 Likes