What to do to when a Taiwanese woman suddenly stops messaging me?

Actually that new poster seems upset about many things.

Guy

2 Likes

BA is shit. Tried them twice, both times terrible. The second flight was bad beyond belief.

Only use BA if there is no other choice.

2 Likes

The flight attendants are the most miserable people Iā€™ve ever seen on BA. they make me miserable looking at them.

3 Likes

My take on BA is they couldnā€™t decide whether they should be a no-frills airline. So, they cut costs to such a point that they are no-frills but at normal prices.

2 Likes

Ah the United Airlines true and trusted model.

4 Likes

They had this BA Asia years ago, cheap flights to HK as they stopped there on their way to London.

1 Like

Apologies in adding to British Airways woes, but I used to buy dozens of long haul and local flights . Almost every class , every route , from my experience turned into a nightmare . Arrogant staff on ground and in the air , poor facilities, continual lateness and cancellations ā€¦ I just will never use them again as they canā€™t seem to get things right . A long time ago , they were good . Seem more focused on fighting Virgin than improving . In a competitive market , I donā€™t need to be scowled at by an unpleasant lady with a face like a shaven horse ā€¦ or a pretty one for that matter . At least pretend you are trying . :pensive:

4 Likes

The staff is so mean, they act like Iā€™m asking for so much if I ask for a drink or any regular thing. Makes me rather just not ask. Maybe thatā€™s the strategy for the them.

What to do when a woman suddenly stops massaging me? :roll_eyes:

I hate it when that happens . The upshot is that if a woman is not interested , she will show she is not interested in many ways ā€¦ if you are not together , itā€™s pretty likely she is not interested :smirk:

Sheā€™s waiting for you to make a move. Good grief, man, I thought I was a bit aspergerā€™s, but Iā€™d figured that one out by my late teens.

I canā€™t help wondering if this is just British people, rather than BA staff per se. I get the same sort of interactions in all sorts of service industries when Iā€™m in the UK - itā€™s like dealing with a 13-year-old who youā€™ve interrupted playing his favourite computer game.

I canā€™t imagine BA are going out of their way to select morose, ugly people as FAs.

2 Likes

You should all fly Air Canada more. It will make BA seem like heaven.

2 Likes

What to do to when a British woman suddenly stops messaging you?

Call the Queen!

1 Like

They are all flying ā€˜Highā€™ before leaving the tarmac!

Iā€™ve also had negative experiences with service. I was thinking it was because I was with my american friends and they didnā€™t like Americans or something.

Iā€™m not going to lie. British women rank pretty low for me in looks. Idk why, i feel like they have very round faces in general. And go heavy on the make up, or In a style I really donā€™t enjoy. And up there, possibly even worse than American girls in weight issues. Just too pudgy for me. Of course there are exceptions, but Iā€™ve rarely found British women attractive.

I asked around and the feelings mutual; British women do not find @Andrew0409 attractive. Well except for one little corner of south Wales where they worship you as a sex god. :dragon:

6 Likes

Nah, they just like his name. nothing to do with sex.

Iā€™m certainly not the only, British women might have the worst reputation aboard. Even here theyā€™re stereotyped as overweight beer belching slobs. Other European women beat them by far in terms of reputation.