What to do to when a Taiwanese woman suddenly stops messaging me?

Unfortunately I have to agree with Andrew. Of course there are still some good-looking British women, but they’re a bit thin on the ground these days. If you see a slim, attractive woman on the street, she’s probably a foreigner.

The obnoxious, nihilistic personality is what naturally emerges when kids have no parents, no guidance, no boundaries, no future, and no ambition. I’m just surprised that anybody is surprised. The sack-of-potatoes appearance is down to the government-standard Healthy Diet, plus the prevalence of “two for one pound!” cheesecakes and blocks of icecream in the supermarkets.

I’m just glad I grew up in the 80s. Big hair, ludicrous fashion, and terrible music … but no HIV, no “all men are evil” memes, and no rampant obesity.

1 Like

They look okay to me. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

They used to have the reputation of educated, sophisticated, and fashionable. But it’s changed in maybe the last 10-15 years.

Now they’re joked about as dumb, but imo that’s less true and more from those reality shows. But i have to say, I think they’ve lost their taste in fashion.

I think all that heavy drinking, heavy smoking, and poor diet will really take a toll on anyone past 25. I remember reading they have the lowest life expectancy in europe now because of those things.

It would be great with this is indeed the average british women on the street. But like this picture of Liz hurley, this was at least 20 years ago where they did have a reputation to dress fashionably.

well, Beckham at least picked the one who has held up the best

wait…what happened to the black girl?

2 Likes

a lot of plastic surgery.

but which one is her? I really can not tell.

Far left. She really must have done something to her skin.

13 posts were split to a new topic: Skin Bleaching

Had a huge crush on Geri Halliwell when I was 12 years old, like dreaming about her and all :laughing:

Who ? Elton or the older one ?

Think we all had crushes on cute actresses at one time

I was more a Baby Spice guy.

There are quite many around the more affluent areas I’m walking around in. Not so much in other parts.

But never again with BA, they don’t even offer complimentary drinks…unbelievable. And is it some policy to have at least one male cabin crew?

Jessica Alba

First saw her on Dark Angel before she was really known.
Wow.

7667_2_front

She just fell off the map. She was probably one of the hottest actresses once.

1 Like

After she became a mom, she slowed down her acting career and poured her passion into her own business and family life. Honestly, she was never really a great actress.

Was jealous when she got married. Call me crazy. We all have that one crush…right?

1 Like

If the girl or woman doesn’t message you back, just don’t write her back again. It is not only in Taiwan. But, this is universal. I answered the same question when I was 16 years old. I was a blogger in livejournal and I received tons of messages from teens asking my advice. I answered the same question to a girl. She was asking me about a guy in High School.