What to do to when a Taiwanese woman suddenly stops messaging me?

I only ever get chicken or pork.

Better than fish sticks with mystery sauce.

1 Like

Cathay and China business has only steak and some seafood like scallops, never got lobster.

lol, ghosting is a way of life here. if you haven’t noticed yet people like to avoid awkwardness and responsibility. thats all it is. its no harder for a woman to say sorry i don’t like you then block instead of just blocking then it is for a man. what hogwash. and i would guess the men do the same thing.

3 Likes

What to do to when a (Taiwanese) woman suddenly stops messaging me?

Find another one to massage, sorry, message?

1 Like

Simple truth is she doesn’t want to talk to you. List of reasons why

• You’re not worth it to her

• You said something or did something to set off alarms in her head

Move on please.

1 Like

Did he not stalk her on Facebook from the start?

Idk why guys text and message so much. Once you get her number. A few witty texts and ask immediately to set a date to meet while the feelings still there. The more you text and the longer you drag it out the more chances for her to find something off about you.

3 Likes

Some girls like guys that text them a lot = give them a lot of attention

1 Like

I quite dislike travel and would prefer a girl that thinks the same

Some people wish the pretty stews would bump em

Dated a stew for ten years . Waste of ten years

Ok wasn’t really ten , more like 7 , felt like
Ten

1 Like

Well I stopped being a pathetic loser a while back. I just want to sleep. :sleeping:

What to do when a taiwan woman stops messaging you? Same thing any other woman stops texting you. Stop daily texting her. Wait a few weeks send her a quick hi how’s it going text. No response wait a month do same. No response. Let her go.

In the meantime put your game on someone else and forget completely about her. And realize that girl who went cold turkey on you is very likely going to do that again.

She’s not into you. Do not really chase her. Let her chase you.

5 Likes

Rocket wins Friday.

Nah, only you are gay.

This has turned into a busy discussion on airlines, flight attendants, and other weird stuff. Entertaining though.

Thanks to those who gave advice. Appreciate it.

1 Like

@HY , threads nearly always go off on tangents.
Having taken EVA, it appears you’ve been to Taiwan before and you live in Honolulu, which is close, time-wise.
Take a 2-week break next time and tour the island. You’ll find better gals than that one, and you’ll contribute to the country’s ever-growing tourism industry.

I see can’t take a joke :smiley_cat:

The dudes probably going to fall in love with the next EVA stew that works his section

They all look alike after all And they are made to talk to you and smile

I probably would not date a stew
I one i did was already my gf years before she became a stew

She married some one In first class
Good for her

1 Like

That’s OP’s solution! Prey on her shallowness and just take first class if he wants her contact info. That way he can pretend to be rich and she can find out the “horrible” truth later.