What TV shows are you watching (2021)?

Since the 2022 thread isn’t here yet, I’m here to say I’ve started binging Cobra Kai.

I’m in and out of the postnatal care center, and when I get a bit of down time after each feeding session, I’d put it on. It’s as good as everyone has been saying.

I’m not the biggest fan of the Karate Kid movies. Always found them a bit corny and preachy. It’s amazing how they turned that into a fun and edgy series.

The show setups its characters perfectly from season 1. Although it does feel like all the potential character developments for the main characters, such as Miguel, Hawk, Sam, Johnny and Daniel have all ran their course, hence they are introducing next gen characters. I’d love to see how the show can keep things fresh.

4 Likes

Doesn’t that mean you should start it? Maybe I’ve been doing this wrong…

I’d like to keep the tradition of you start this thread every year going.

I only started it last year, did I break someone’s tradition? I’m also not in a position to watch much TV right now, so I’m a bad choice…

edit: I checked, looks like @tempogain in 2019 and @lostinasia in 2020, so no tradition for this one. all yours if you are first, @hansioux

1 Like

@Rockefeller will probably split the thread and close the old one.

There already is a 2022 thread, but for some reason it’s over in the Living in Taiwan forum:

@Rockefeller, maybe move that over to Arts & Entertainment?

1 Like

:+1:

Find the new thread below. Happy New Year guys!

1 Like