What TV shows are you watching (2021)?

Oh oh. Thought they had already milked this dry. I have a sinking feeling in my gut…

And they already started filming…

1 Like

Only complete suckers will watch this after that lame ass final season. George RR Martin is a lazy mofo too. Still working on that same book after a decade plus.

1 Like

I am a sucker then haha. The story for this one is finished so it may not turn out as bad. I’ll reserve forming an opinion until after the reviews come out.

It had its moments but fell flat at the end :woman_shrugging:🤷

Colombo

This guy is a riot. Been flipping past it for a few weeks. Watched an episode. Now I’m hooked. I might add it to my binge watching list.

The first episode of Columbo as a series was directed in 1971 by a 24-year-old Steven Spielberg in one of his earliest directing jobs.

MOD Channel 620 HITS few times daily.

5 Likes

One of the few detective series I liked back in the day.

Wandavision is big. I even went from s***y to shiny…

Peter Falk played himself doing a made-for-TV movie as Columbo in Wim Wender’s “Wings of Desire”.
He was a folk hero because he played a rumpled lower-class cop/detective always going up against wealthy arrogant prominent people, unlike in real life.

Now this sounds like good news :heart_eyes:

Oh yeah, I can see him as Highlander. :kissing_heart:

There can’t be a new Highlander!

There can only be one.

3 Likes

Watched The Crime of the Century on HBO a few days ago.
Really disgusting at times yet quite informative.
According to Purdue Pharma the drug itself isn’t the problem, it’s the people who abuse them. I’ve heard that argument before in some other context. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Love Death & Robots

Went through the whole 1st season and only liked about 4 episodes of 18. Bored with the others.

Short animation episodes, some very realistic, some look like comics or cartoons, 10-15 minutes each, lots of shooting and violence, not as creative as hoped, empty.

This is great. Police drama is one of my favorites, and I watched some good ones like The Wire, NYPD Blue, Homicide: life on the street, Dexter, The Shield, etc. And Line of Duty is as good as any of those. Interrogation scenes are amazing.

Interesting 1 hour documentary about a school shooter faking being crazy.

1 Like

Started the 7 day HBO Go trial, just to watch it last night.

I did not have high hopes going into it, but when it ended, it just left me wanting more. Not really a season 11 episode 1 kind of more, but more of the recaps and the never before seen behind the scenes things.

2 Likes

That’s JCS. He has his own thread.

1 Like

I almost wanted to watch it but the host (seriously? James Corden was the best they could do?) made me nauseous so I still haven’t watched it.

Btw all of them either look really shit (all the guys, esp. Matthew Perry, geez) or can barely move their mouth from all the botox (Aniston and Cox). Only Lisa Kudrow has aged gracefully and she’s the oldest by a margin.

1 Like

Not a coincidence. She was the only real person on that show.

Friends? Are you saying this is good?

Is it their life continuing or documentary or what