What TV shows are you watching (2022)

exactly

Surprised youve held on for this long. I was lucky enough to be able to binge it.

1 Like

Thanks for The Boys and The Old Men recommendations. I hadn’t heard of either before and look forward to checking them out sometime in the distant future. Too much good content now to keep up with everything, but I guess that’s a good problem. Good thing seasons are kept short now too.

I agree. Besides, all this apologetic grovelling about the past is pathetic. The writers couldn’t have predicted that the world would turn into this completely stupid mess about bloody pronouns, and men demanding the right to be referred to as biological women. Suppose one day a guy called Chandler Bing commits some kind of genocide. They gonna apologise about that? The past is a benchmark for how societies change.

1 Like

I want to watch ‘The Bear’, which is getting phenomenal reviews… but damn Hulu still isn’t available in Taiwan. :triumph:

Maybe @the_bear can teach you how to get The Bear…

You can find it in all the usual forests.

You want the Bear? I can get you the bear. Hell I can get you the whole first series by 1.30 this afternoon.

Those fucking amateurs.

I got the whole first season in 4K, 26.71GB, in about 20 minutes. Some really fast peers for this one.

Black Bird, bitches. Time to up your game to some big boy t.v.

1 Like

Challenge accepted.

Although I don’t know what I’ve accepted.

You can thank me later.

I really want to see Better Call Saul but I only saw 1.5 seasons of Breaking Bad. It’s so inconvenient. Idk if I should power through the rest of BB but it would feel like such a chore as I just didn’t like it.

It’s a prequel, not a sequel

I know but people all say you have to watch BB before watching BCS.

Totally unnecessary.

Well, maybe I will watch it this week.

Is that true? I was hoping BCS would explain what happened to Jimmy in the end. IOW, function as both prequel and sequel.

No, everything in Better Call Saul happens prior to the beginning of Breaking Bad.

Doesn’t the opening of BCS show Jimmy working under an assumed name at a fast food restaurant in a mall?

Yeah, but that’s just the setup for the series, telling you they’re taking you back in time. But who knows, maybe they’ll make another time leap in the last episode that hasn’t come out yet to bring things full circle?