What TV shows are you watching (2022)

The Rehearsal

Very funny very elaborate reality rehearsals. Watched the first episode twice back to back. Maybe a bit nerdy probably so considering the host Nathan Fielder.

The Rehearsal (TV Series 2022– ) - IMDb

Under the Banner of Heaven

Became boring and monotonous and bad acting. Fast forwarded towards the end.

1.19 oh yeah, werewolf episode. Classic monster of the week

Great direction, playing with light and shadow. Oh, this director has done a lot of TV, including Sopranos and GoT

1 Like

I’m a few episodes into Better Call Saul. So far it’s solid but I’m not hooked. I hope it gets better or I’d ditch it.

1 Like

It’s a bit of a slow burn. Last few seasons are better IMO

1 Like

I just finished the episode Five-O (s1e6, the cop episode) and I am officially on board. Holy fuck that was devastating.

1 Like

Some great Mike scenes in that one!

1 Like

He was unparalleled. Honestly this episode would make a great stand-alone movie.

1 Like

I’m watching La Brea. It sucks

Funny I said the same about a Season 6 episode. You’ll see soon enough!

1 Like

Yeah, you will get plenty more of that quality, and better!

Watching ‘Black Bird’ miniseries on Apple TV (which is producing more and more good content these days). It’s not out of this world, but it’s decent. Dude doing 10 years hard time on drug trafficking, is offered a chance at commutation if he transfers to a notoriously bad prison and befriends an insane serial killer and gets him to give up where he buried all his bodies. It’s Ray Liotta’s last role (or one of them); he plays the Dad of the main character. I’m 2 episodes in so far.

2 Likes

217 episodes should last awhile.

3 Likes

First season is great. Second is rubbish. Same with Carnivàle. No wonder they both got canned.

New LOTR is pretty, but a bit Disney. Nice for kids.
New GoT is gratuitously gory and a bit predictable, but at least it returns to intrigue instead of giant CGI battles.

1 Like

Light and Magic on Disney +. Was a good insight into how the effects of the Star Wars Trilogy were made. The personal stories kinda if distracted from the technical achievements.

1 Like

It cost 1,000,000,000 USD it better be pretty

1 Like

If you’re going to reply directly to me, please show some respect and use punctuation and correct grammar. I’m not your Twitter hashtag buddy.

Me-youch!

Wow sorry I didn’t know that was your 1,000,000,000 USD Mr. Bezos

You forgot to exclude a period.

Edit… Perhaps best left there. SA English