What's the very BEST damned burger in Taipei?

Dropped by OldiesBURGER, 歐帝斯美墨餐廳, Ōu dì sī měi mò cāntīng.

They had me at mac and cheese burger…waaaat?! And A&W Rootbeer.

20190612_191501

20190612_192806

5 Likes

What the fuck is that?!?

But I’d eat two of those now.

That looks damn good. Just take off the wilted warm lettuce.

I really like the burgers at Frane Diner in Xindian. They have this Mexican one with BBQ sauce and guacamole that really hits the spot. Accompanying fries though are not stellar.

Has anyone else tried them? What do you think?

1 Like

Frame Diner opposite Maccers ? Haven’t tried them yet, what are the prices like?

Is Maccer McD in Xindian?

I mean this one:

That’s it

I didn’t want to imagine you hitting compulsively your spot with a messy, leaking burger… but I did.

1 Like

I think I HAVE to try the burgers at the shop @tango42 took that picture.

It does look righteous, but I’ll be back in TX in 2 weeks. I’mma wait.

1 Like

180 to 220 to 340 ntd for a burger of reasonably big size, salad and fries. Drink is refillable.

Brunch is good too.

1 Like

Thanks, will give it a shot

Everywhere Burger Club

Good fries, classic burger kind of matches the grill setting without the grease, I’m imagining someone might mutter “we got burgers, we got fries, wha’d’l u ave”, soft n mushy, with tasty mushed pickles, tastes good, recommend, limited seating

20190901_191717

20190901_194601-COLLAGE

20190901_190625

Everywhere burger club 漢堡俱樂部
No. 21號, Lane 420, Guangfu South Road, Da’an District, Taipei

5 Likes

Homies burger in Gongguan is very decent , juicy burger, can choose fried or grilled , no weird sauce, nice boss too. Kind of old school place. Price really fair. No service fee.
I recommend the grilled one.

As bonus info anybody down that area should order the curry wraps just at the corner at the roundabout. Good stuff! Theres also a guy selling falafel and of course the Mexican place.:sunglasses: All within a few hundred ms.

I don’t think we’ve been in there yet, will try next time we are in the mood for a burger. I tried Judy’s Burger quite a long time ago which was alright also.

looks good, i would try it if they offered normal burgers instead of the hot trash menu that they have.

1 Like

Is that sweet relish?

Something like that but seems like a special sauce homemade recipe. It’s good.

Are you talking about the big roundabout at the Roosevelt/Keelung intersection? Which corner? I love curry and I love wraps so this has piqued my curiosity.

Not that one.

At the junction of xinhai and tingzhou road,
opposite the military conscript base around the corner from the Catholic Church, there’s a small take away only place run by a middle eastern guy wearing what looks like a Palestinian headdress . He was sold out of some stuff seems pretty popular.

1 Like