Where are all the hot girls at?!

[quote=“Satellite TV”]

The local lasses here will have him sussed out in 5 seconds. The I am an American Taiwanese driving Mommas BMW just dont cut it around here no more.[/quote]

I don’t care about the “local lasses”, they don’t ever have a problem with me. I speak chinese and taiwanese fluently, and i grew up in taipei, so i know the local spots. As far as i am concern, i’m a local guy that went out of town for a while.

[quote=“Andrew0409”]Man, there are some negative people here. I’m just having fun when I get back to Taiwan for the summer. I don’t really like the school boy and girl crowd, they seem less mature then me.
People there always think I’m like 20 when i talk to them. Last year when i worked for a intern, they didn’t know I was a intern and thought I was like 20 or something. I think it’s because I’m pretty tall at 6 foot 2. And I’m more built then the other 17-18 year old guys that sit at a desk studying all day. I got into carnegies last year and no one ID me, along with brown suger, and I went to the bar mutiple times at the hotel I was at with no problems.
My goal is to have fun, I’m not too concern about picking up random women. I’m sure things will work out just fine :wink:[/quote]

Dude, don’t you worry about it. young good looking fella like you, with a good head on his shoulders who can hold a converstation, I reckon you’ll be callin Snadman up to borrow his stick to keep the lovely ladies off of you.
Never mind what all these assholes say, half of them are all old and married off and haven’t gotten lucky since candy bars cost a nickel, and the other half are such useless meatballs they couldn’t get laid in a Vladivostok whorehouse wearing a suit made of US$100 bills.
As to the where, I’d suggest keeping to the more downscale bars and clubs, you’re less likely to run into the golddiggers there.
You need anything, just ask your pal chiefy.

They all woke up drunk with a pregnant girl in one hand and a marriage certificate in the other and live in Tainan heheheheheh

Now ya talking like me… I keep saying that after I spent 2 months in China… Got to go to China again Sunday for awhile again.

I’m just a local chap as well. But can ya dance laddy? My 18 year old son likes to ask me to accompany him and his freind dancing, but after 3 years of ballroom dancing classes as a kid I just dont go out Dancing so much anymore.

My son and his cousin who is flying up from Australia end of June so she can hang out with my son and go clubbing in Taipei sound like a perfect match for you to hang out with. All the same age an all don’t need guys like me or the Chief in the way.

Well, it seems like the goatee is optional, but I’m still pretty sure about the hat:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8COsZloYdU

If you can throw in some Justin Timberlake smooth moves as well, then all the better.

Carnegies? I thought you were aiming for the 18-21 year olds?

I’ll have you know I paid much more than a nickel for a candybar in 1979!

[quote=“Andrew0409”][quote=“Satellite TV”]

The local lasses here will have him sussed out in 5 seconds. The I am an American Taiwanese driving Mommas BMW just dont cut it around here no more.[/quote]

I don’t care about the “local lasses”, they don’t ever have a problem with me. [color=#FF0000]I speak Chinese and taiwanese fluently, and i grew up in taipei, so I know the local spots. As far as I am concern, I’m a local guy that went out of town for a while.[/color][/quote]
Ok, remind me again, what’s the point of this thread? Because if that’s even a quarter the case and you need to ask, “Where are all the hot girls at?” then the thread is moot and you’re beyond help.
I mean, to be clear, claiming to be local (which would indicate you’ve spent more than a day in Taipei/Taiwan) and wondering where all the hot woman are at? Unless you’re looking for super models (not my cup of tea anyway), you can’t turn sideways in Taipei without tripping over a hottie.

Besides my POV, I refer you to:
20 Something Taipei Girls

They all woke up drunk with a pregnant girl in one hand and a marriage certificate in the other and live in Tainan heheheheheh[/quote]
I’m gonna say it with smilies. :moon:

I don’t care about the “local lasses”, they don’t ever have a problem with me. I speak Chinese and taiwanese fluently, and i grew up in taipei, so I know the local spots. As far as I am concern, I’m a local guy that went out of town for a while.[/quote]

If you don’t care about “local lasses” why are you asking where all the hot girls are at? If they don’t have a problem with you then you wouldn’t have a problem hooking up with them. Unless you mean the expats?

I heard your mom’s pretty hot.

I don’t care about the “local lasses”, they don’t ever have a problem with me. I speak Chinese and taiwanese fluently, and i grew up in taipei, so I know the local spots. As far as I am concern, I’m a local guy that went out of town for a while.[/quote]

Babe, grow up, you claim to be more mature than most local 18 years-old, you grew up in Taipei, then you ask where are all the hottie gals here, you speak fluently the languages, drive your mom’s BMW, etc, etc, you are still thinking and talking like the usual 18 years-old lad with rich parents. Driving a BMW won’t cut unless the gal herself is a goldigger and doesn’t care about your imaturity. You are one more addition to the number of momma’s boy in this island. A hot car won’t make you hot.

Nice one Hotdaisykiss. Another question? If you are going out clubbing and dancing and drinking then why drive Mommas BMW in the first place? My son won’t drive if he is going out clubbing. And for the OP, many kids who are tall like my son have gotten into many nightclubs underage. It’s not like you score any brownie points for that.

But as you said DHK, if the lad really knows his way around and can’t find any hotties that says something more about him than the multitudes of hot babes in Taipei. They are everywhere. SO are the hot dudes…

Not really. We all moved to Tainan. :smiley:

Every time I see this thread i’m thinking…

Not really. We all moved to Tainan. :smiley:[/quote]

Your wife sent me a pic of how you are getting your son ready to party later on in life Bismark.

Looks like a typical Tainan lad… :smiley:

Reality is going to hit hard.

Your mummy’s BMW is a “hot car” these days? Who knew! :laughing: “Baby, I have a 318. With after-market rims! I’s SMOKIN!”
Actually, from reading Elmer Fudd’s little brother’s posts, I’m not surprised he’s needing help finding hot girls. Try a prostitute, kid. She’ll see you right. And you’ll barely need to open your gob, so you should be pretty much guaranteed to finally lose that ol’ cherry.

So in your merry words of wisdom you are a local and speak the language and know all the local spots but need to ask on an expat forum where are all the hot girls at? :liar: :liar:

wow, only like 2 people have given any advice. Yes, i have a MB, but i use the subway to get around b/c it’s easier. And i’m not bragging, someone asked if i did, i just said i have one. Whats everyones problem here anyways. I’m juts asking advice on some new places to go now that i’m actually 18. I haven’t said anything about me being rich, i got a intern job this summer…This is possibly the most unfriendly forum ever… :unamused:

I’m immature?! :laughing: Everyone go back and read your own posts. This is the advice i have gotten so far.
1.You need a goatee and a real man hat
2.find a prostitute
3.drive a bmw
4.i’m too young…
5.i’m a rich mommas boy

Haters :no-no:

Andrew, relax mate, the guys are just taking the piss here.

It’s just funny that you initially asked for advice only to tell us later that you’re a local guy, that you speak Chinese and Taiwanese fluently, that you know all the local spots, and that you don’t have a problem with the local girls… :blah:

Which makes me wonder why, in the first place, you asked: “Where are all the hot girls at?!” :ponder: