Where are all the hot girls at?!

Andrew, can you please remove the “at” that’s located at the end of your thread title at? It’s slightly annoying and unnecessary. Thanks.

As for the hot girls, I see them everywhere, everyday. Can’t miss 'em. God bless Taiwan. :slight_smile:

To answer your question:

Pick up a good-sized rock. Throw in a random direction. Chances are you’ll bring one down.

Seriously, do you need to ask this?

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]Andrew, can you please remove the “at” that’s located at the end of your thread title at? It’s slightly annoying and unnecessary. Thanks.

As for the hot girls, I see them everywhere, everyday. Can’t miss 'em. God bless Taiwan. :slight_smile:[/quote]

i think you’ll find its a street usage…black comedians always start their routines with lines like: “where all the white folks at?”

in fact andrew should take out the “are” in the title…verbs are optional in the newspeak… :sunglasses:

[quote=“Andrew0409”]I’m immature?! :laughing: Everyone go back and read your own posts. This is the advice I have gotten so far. 1.You need a goatee and a real man hat 2.find a prostitute 3.drive a bmw 4.I’m too young… 5.I’m a rich mommas boy

Haters :no-no:[/quote]

Haters I doubt it… but in another thread you said you left in 3rd grade and wanted to return after finishing high school but now you tell us you know all the local spots… but need advice on how to find hotbabes…

Maybe your parents split up and your lived with one in the USA and now another in Taiwan. You wanted to move back to Taiwan cause you felt it might be better here. Go out young man to the night clubs… you dont need us to tell you where all the hot chicks at. We all know… seems you are the one who doesn’t.

If you cant tell when people are taking the piss on a forum… well golly me nothing to be done. nobody asked you if you had a BMW… we just mentioned you might need one… as soon as we do… you reply you have one. Nobody cares about what car you drive.

Sorry I dont have a BMW or Merc… pity me

She’ll be back shortly. She’s working overtime tonight.

Besides most of us are past the dancing age. We have jobs, we are hard working, after a day of hard work, family responsibilities and pets to feed, the thought of going to dance in a club and flirt with the hotties don’t even cross our minds. I’ll rather cuddle my puppy.

[quote=“Andrew0409”]I’m immature?! :laughing: Everyone go back and read your own posts. This is the advice I have gotten so far.
1.You need a goatee and a real man hat
2.find a prostitute
3.drive a bmw
4.I’m too young…
5.I’m a rich mommas boy

Haters :no-no:[/quote]

Personally, I think number 1 is the most constructive.

But if you have a goatee and a real man hat you won’t need a prossie OR your mummy’s car – the hotties’ll be giving you ALL the junk in their trunks, even though you ARE just a little boy.

I’d go as far as to say that all that’s really needed is the hat. Controversial, I know …

So let me get this right…in this thread below you said the following:

viewtopic.php?f=117&t=76829

That post was dated Feb 19, 2009. It’s now June 11, 2009, a little less than 4 months later and you just turned 18?

Listen, I’m sure most of the people here would be glad to help if you were to drop the whole pretentious visage and be truthful about your situation. Most of the people posting here are (presumably) older than you and have gone more miles in life than you have.

As some have mentioned previously, the clubbing scene really doesn’t seem to be the right fit for you. If you feel like just trolling around town for women, then by golly you wouldn’t even need to know where the hotspots are.

Here’s my advice: come to Taiwan this summer and do your internship. Meet some people at work and make friends, hopefully it’ll make you less homesick and more hopeful when the summer ends and it’s crunch time back to the States for college apps.

The scratchy bit is absolutely de rigeur for some ladies, though. He needs to be warned. He’s only 16, after all, and probably doesn’t have much more than a rash and some bumfluff on his chin right now. There again, some ladies are into that, too. Or so I seem to recall from far back in the mists of time.
There again, someone who gauges his “manliness” on the strength that he managed to once gain entry to Carnage… :laughing:
Remember kid. You’re not a REAL man until the waitresses in Carnage give you a senior citizen’s discount on your bar tab.

Bloody hell, I had a VIP card. Does that mean they noticed my beard?

You took a beard to Carnegie’s? I didn’t know – I thought you simply like comfortable shoes.

See what happened once they got rid of “Love Boat” :unamused:

This is all going south real fast…

So, to stay on topic: chicks, where?

You took a beard to Carnegie’s? I didn’t know – I thought you simply like comfortable shoes.[/quote]

Ew. I feel … conflicted.

‘easy chicks’? Lordy lord, what a beautiful way with words you have.

All in the spirit of parody.

Speaking of Carnegies, this story was in the business section today. It was pretty funny.
Russians gone wild: Computex, the after-party

‘wiener fest’

The really hot chicks can be found at Long Shan Temple. Hang around near the idol of the “old man under the moon” and chat up the women who go there to do baibai. Who knows–ou just might be the answer to their prayers! God’s gift, as it were.