Where to buy reputable condoms as ABT?

Women can be versatile :smiley:

Men , not quite as clever

1 Like

http://gifgifmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/kupovina-kondoma.gif

1 Like

In your case, how long does that take?

I’d guess it takes about 3-8 seconds before most people avert their eyes.

Wow. I don’t think I’ve had a stare down with anyone that lasts more than 3 seconds. 8 seconds. Are you sure that wasn’t a guy thinking you were interested in him? I’m being completely serious.

It’s usually some grandpa or hillbilly who dares to keep looking for longer than a few seconds. Sometimes young women are persistent, for some reason. But I’m pretty sure I look too angry to be misconstrued.

Most Taiwanese men are quite subtle about checking women out. Especially when walking with their girlfriend or wife. They’re not that stupid.

1 Like

not trying to be funny, but is it because you look less Taiwanese and more Westerner in clothing style or facial appearance?

That is on the long side. Not enough stink in your eye? Three seconds is probably average for me, but this can be reduced to just one if I open my eyes wide (I have big eyes). This doesn’t work on small children though…they love it for some reason.

Of course. My western-born Taiwanese friends who have dyed hair and piercings and so on also tend to get stares.

Little kids definitely tend to hold on to eye contact. But all of them lose their nerve eventually…

The thing about little kids is they are repeat offenders. They’ll look away but then look back again. You have to be persistent with em.

Kids are tough, for sure. I try to give them my scariest look and they just squeal with delight. :open_mouth:

1 Like

ABT? I thought all Asians are the same?
Unless of course you are Arabic or African American or Caucasian, then you need special size.

Uh… no, not all Asians are the same. Not even all Taiwanese are the same.

3 Likes

Yes. Everybody is a beautiful and unique butterfly!

:sunglasses:

I don’t know… I think I never saw @rocket buying condoms…

They’re unique snowflake?

Ssssh. He doesn’t know, but last time he was at the vet, well … let’s just say he wasn’t the same raccoon coming out than when he went in.

For me it doesn’t. No matter how ultra thin they are, they all reduce sensation.

SOLUTION!!!