Who will be the next UK prime minister (Conservative leader)

Say I was Korean or Japanese I’d go to Thailand.

Fresh Seafood not difficult to get in U.K., obviously better if near the coast and London has Billinsgate market for fresh fish.

Anyhow post is about Britain’s shit government. So I’m agreeing that Taiwan and British food is bland rubbish.

Was a load of crap but as the Country has evolved so has the food.

I think how this thread has went is exactly how the British government works. Makes no sense what they’re doing.

2 Likes

I live in this shit hole called Reading. We enjoy the highest council tax and highest crime rates of Berkshire. So you can imagine my distain for the food and government.

London if it wasn’t so ridiculously expensive, I would live for the variety of food.

1 Like

How many Japanese people do you even know lol. There are thousands of travel books and blogs about Taiwan in Japan and food is a big draw. Search #台湾旅行 or #台湾料理 on youtube and you’d get thousands of Japanese vlogs about food in Taiwan.

You obviously just don’t know where to have sea caught fish. Supermarkets in London don’t even serve fresh prawns :roll:

1 Like

Lots of good moderate priced places under 20 quid even in London. I will try upload photos from Manchester, though lots of is non English food. Taiwan has good Taiwanese food, but not really good non Taiwanese food or choices compare to England or even Dublin which has lots of immigrants making foods of their homeland

Supermarket in London don’t sell fresh prawns. Only London seems sold rest of the country!

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/shop/fresh-food/chilled-fish-and-seafood/prawns-and-seafood

https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/groceries/meat-fish/prawns---seafood-44
https://groceries.aldi.co.uk/en-GB/p-specially-selected-raw-king-prawns-160g/4088600421186

Lots of good local fishmongers, have better than the the super markets.

Examples
linko: Sushi - Out of the Blue Fishmongers, Chorlton-cum-Hardy, Manchester

** one big surprise to me was many decent sushi places there are in England and northern EU.

1 Like

So anything good in Reading, besides the Uni? Should be many Chinese there at the Uni. and some decent Asian food.

Our fish supplies have been a bone of contention for a long time. Ask Boris.

We have some of the best shellfish going, but it’s not getting eaten by the Brits.

The Royals are currently third in the Championship.

Would never have known that.

1 Like

I know mate. It is a sad state of affairs.

4 Likes

It’s Putin, innit.
The fat scarecrow loved blaming him for everything.

This did not age well, if true:

1 Like

Taiwanese GF likes it. More choice and cheaper, allegedly.
Big fan of the clearance reductions in M&S, especially.
Lots of Chinese lurkers at times of maximum opportunity.

Lidl routinely.

New health secretary just dropped… :grimacing:

1 Like

Sums up the future of the NHS

2 Likes

I read that she’s anti-abortion and anti-gay marriage which is appalling, but mocking her appearance is inappropriate. It’s not like Donald Trump is skinny.

2 Likes