Why are Westerners such fools for Taiwanese girls?

yup the successful shark hunts in waters where the seals bask relaxingly and unknowingly in the warm waters…

Tommy, you know that using a simile of a predator when discussing how best to meet women makes you sound like really bad, don’t you? Why would you do that?

Huh? Say again? Well I used to look for girls to chat up when I was in the hotel pool on my many travels. And I kinda likened myself to a shark about ready to move in unsuspectingly on some beautiful young lass. :slight_smile:

Sometimes I just got the surfboard and sometimes I got her to go out with me for dinner and maybe (MAYBE here) a bit o fun , you definitely know what I mean here. wink wink.

I have to agree with Tommy on the shark idea. Not because it makes it easier, but because it makes for a much better ride. Would you rather run after a prey throughout an entire forest, or simply shoot chickens in a cage?

There is sometime hardly easier than one of the “meat markets” in Taipei. So much that I frankly feel disgusted some mornings after. It took me 15 minutes to pull it off last night. I offered her to take her swimming in my place. Didn’t even need to go down the pool.
God it felt bad, and I’m really not happy with myself. That’s too cheap! I need a fight, a serenade, to put a knee down on the floor and start declaiming random French poetry!
I shouldn’t be single, it doesn’t do me good :smiley:

Haha 15 whole minutes?

I know a guy who lived in a building with nothing but club girls once who rode the elevator up with one of them who upon reaching his door found the young lady had also reached her door. 2 doors down, who simply asked her if she was sleeping alone, who upon getting the answer in the affirmative asked her if she would like to come over instead? That must surely count as some sort of a record?

But yes, snaring girls at a meat market isnt whats exciting.

Finding someone to fall in love with, now THATS what daring is all about.

I work with lots of very accomplished young Taiwanese girls. They’re not interested in foreigners for the most part and you typically won’t meet them because they spend most of their time with family, at the ktv with their buddies or with their boyfriend that they’ve been with since high school.

The best way to meet what you’re looking for is to join societies and go out for happy hours with them and see if you meet anyone interesting. Also, let’s face it . . . Taiwanese women are some of the most beautiful in Asia. Madness is not specific to the island either, lots of loonies back home too. Also, I like my girlfriend to be smaller around the waist than I am. I dunno . . . call me crazy.

I’m quite sure you’ll be on my list before long. Welcome to forumosa.

Going back to the original topic…

With some observations, I have dicerned that…

Guys are fools for girls, thus Westerners are fools for Taiwanese girls, which, by the way, are quite easy for the least lucky Western guy when in his Western world back home.

Or another way to look at it, they have been pumped up since birth that Western life, ideals, and culture are the goal, and Western guys just get lucky much easier in Taiwan.

Poor used Taiwanese girls, lucky Western guys. Same in a few other countries around Asia by the way.

[quote=“tango42”]
Poor used Taiwanese girls, lucky Western guys. Same in a few other countries around Asia by the way.[/quote]

Only if you target idiots. You should meet the Taiwanese women I know…

Actually, what’s with the ‘if’?

[quote=“Buttercup”][quote=“tango42”]
Poor used Taiwanese girls, lucky Western guys. Same in a few other countries around Asia by the way.[/quote]

Only if you target idiots. You should meet the Taiwanese women I know…

Actually, what’s with the ‘if’?[/quote]

Took a second to get the last line but it’s a doozy. :bravo:

I’m quite sure you’ll be on my list before long. Welcome to forumosa.[/quote]

Sweet! It’s still October and I’m already talking to Santa :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the welcome Buttercup. Cheers.

Hi B!

Can you post your list here? I would be very interested to see it!

Westerners are such fools

for Taiwanese girls.

Why is that?

Cuz they be slick chicks. Have WOW figures and talk sweet nothings (until they sink their claws into you permanently ) :smiling_imp:

p.s. Talking with an ABC guy last nite over a game of pool. He mentioned how he didnt like how Hello Kitty and how Japanized Taiwanese girls are. My reply? Get used to it. IN fact , I am ok with it. No problem…here kitty…kitty… here pussy…cat…

only loser Westerners go out with Asian girls. Who do u think you are fooling.

the guy with the audi in the picture, that aint your tt. so stfu.

[quote=“tommy525”]Cuz they be slick chicks. Have WOW figures and talk sweet nothings (until they sink their claws into you permanently ) :smiling_imp:

p.s. Talking with an ABC guy last night over a game of pool. He mentioned how he didnt like how Hello Kitty and how Japanized Taiwanese girls are. My reply? Get used to it. IN fact , I am ok with it. No problem…here kitty…kitty… here pussy…cat…[/quote]
Hello Kitty is admittedly a bit creepy. Still it’s better than dating an angry Fenqing.

danwei.org/featured_video/ne … l_meet.php

[quote=“KingZog”]Still it’s better than dating an angry Fenqing.[/quote]Fenqing? :idunno:

Someone mentioned it in the comments to the Danwei video

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenqing

[quote=“420er”]only loser Westerners go out with Asian girls. Who do u think you are fooling.

the guy with the audi in the picture, that aint your tt. so stfu.[/quote]

Okay, I’ll bite.

Let’s start from the position that yes, the Westerners who date Asian girls are losers. Okay, we’re all old, fat, bald, stupid, have poor social skills, etc.

Doesn’t it make sense then to try a different market where we can punch above our bodyweight? If we get a girl who is much better than the one we could get in the West, then doesn’t that make our choice the rational, successful choice, rather than staying at home and bemoaning our fate as the losers we are?

Are immigrants losers for seeking greener pastures? How about people who seek more lucrative markets in which to buy or sell? Investors who find a better deal overseas? People who can pursue a better career elsewhere? People who find a better, cheaper restaurant down the street instead of the one opposite their apartments?