Why do I dislike Islam?

The burdens of Islam outweighs any social utility. It’s not compatible to the west and modern civilization.

Maybe some of these noble prize winners you googled can come together and have a conversation on changing the current path of Islam but I doubt it. I don’t know the best solution, I just know I’m not interested in letting waves of them in like Europe did.

at least, Taiwan is hugely benefited by Muslims.

:wall:

How is it weak, the point that the Roman empire was taking territory into Africa going through Carthage and Egypt all the way to getting the Middle East.

Still waiting for you to scream in terror at the sight of pagans and Christians, who sacked Rome (and many other places) again and again… :whistle:

You’re one to talk about weak arguements trying to place saying things like words of threat can land you in jail is somehow anyway equal to the same treatment of critical of Islam.

I think you’re referring to what I said to @shiadoa. That was about the laws in western countries and whether or not Islam gets special treatment in western countries, not a comparison of western and non-western laws.

It’s pretty hard to move here, I’m still waiting for the visa to be approved. Some banks don’t take me because I’m not local and won’t open an account on visa. And they make you pay a tourism tax if you’re not local. The list goes on and on. And this is just a “moderate” Muslim country.

Oh, visa problems are caused by Islam. Wow. Bank problems are caused by Islam. Tourism tax is caused by Islam. Imagine that.

Now take all the things foreigners complain about in Taiwan and say these people are just “moderate” Buddhists…

Criminal rate of foreign labors are significantly lower than locals.

Per capita?
I highly doubt that.

Source me bro.

I put some link to source here.

2 Likes

Well, it’s looking like it’s time for me to convert to Islam.

Do you know where I can pick up a copy of the quran in Taipei? I’m close to Tai-da university.

Also, it’s kinda racist how they just let pork blood flow freely in the morning markets. As a new found Muslim this needs to stop. I’m looking at starting a (peaceful) protest if anyone is interested?

This is about how Islam was taking territory and how Europe finally had enough. You’re telling me Rome at this point in time did not have a special meaning to Christians like Jerusalem? What did the pagans taking rome and Christian infighting for Rome have to do with Islam?

Islamic countries are generally not that welcoming of foreigners and especially non Muslim foreigners you really deny this?

Steve Jobs was Syrian.

His biological father was Syrian. His biological mother was from Wisconsin.

He was adopted by another American couple. His adoptive father was a drifter from Wisconsin who joined the US Coast Guard and eventually settled in San Francisco, where he met Jobs’s adoptive mother.

I don’t think anybody’s making the argument that the recent failure to assimilate is caused by genetics. The argument so far has been all about culture. I think @BiggusDickus 's point is that Islam has a pernicious effect on Western culture because Islam doesn’t always assimilate well with Western cultures.

This lack of assimilation has been highlighted recently by the experience of Europe - and its immigrant Muslims - since the exodus caused by the Arab Spring and the 2003 war on Iraq.

1 Like

It has in Michigan and Los Angeles. https://www.wxyz.com/muslim-american/exploring-dearborn-michigan-home-to-a-growing-muslim-american-community

A lot of success or failure has to do with the policies set by Western governments. The US has been successful because of its melting-pot respect for diversity. Europe or Asia – far less. London is London though because of similar tolerance.

In Taiwan yes they just come to work and leave due to the toughness of taiwanese immigration policies, which I do not Criticize. By the way, some way some how Taiwanese had to adapt to them by creating muslim prayer rooms at train stations… thats an incredible achievement counting where are they
I never said that Muslims do not contribute, please dont put words in my mouth that I never said, but yes I said that they don´t integrate because their religion doesnt allow it. Now please don put nobel peace prices as an example of anything, this price has been shown proof of being an unrealistic political crap, giving prices to people like Barak Obama, Shimon Peres, Aung San Suu Kyi (one of today´s most hated women), etc…

This is a very god example of what tendencies muslims create as immigrants when allowed like we do in Europe, not Taiwan: https://www.facebook.com/vox.alicante/videos/844614145744839/?hc_ref=ARSJqebkipZqBZf1ou-LbOeLVnojEM0f_Lf2cjkaumIVhPQZRml5c-QQBmThax4NKhs

Please watch it and find an excuse for what it can be seen in the video. I really want to hear it to remember myself about the stupidity of people. (Stupidity is a lack of intelligence, understanding, reason, wit, or common sense. Stupidity may be innate, assumed or reactive – a defence against grief or trauma.) Please do not take it as an insult, but as a learning experience.

As of 2017, Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 892 individuals, of whom 201 or 22.5% were Jews.
Less than 0.2% of the world’s population . . . Not bad.

1 Like

That’s mind-blowing. I think Finley made the point about how bizarre it is for a group to be persecuted for being overly competent.

It’s true though. If you look at comments by anti-Semites it’s always about how Jewish people dominate the financial, media, or entertainment industries. Well, if true, that can only be because they are better.

Hmmm. White people make more than blacks in the US… it can only be because they are better.

That doesn’t work, unless you are suggesting that Jews have a systemic advantage over everyone else.

They still do. Any old money has systematic advantage. Also, the muslim world was colonized and stripped of resources for a long time.

In which case the issue is capitalism.

Muslims here are living and doing what any normal citizen in the world do,
some of them are living on welfare, some are laborers, engineers, teachers, professors, civil servants, soldiers, high rank general, high rank minister, so on and so forth, what should they do again to gain your stamp of integration approval? abandoning their religion?