Why do liberals bend over backwards for Islam?

Oh, don’t be ridiculous. We’re discussing it. That’s the purpose of this site. If you’re not interested in discussing it, just don’t take part.

I apologise. I got the vibe of too many threads criticizing Islam. Which may be subjectively the case.

just seem hypocritical to complain about toxic masculinity and man spreading and the awful patriarchy and not criticize Islam.

because Christianity is your religion, and Islam is their religion.

Not necessary at all! Threads are good. I did say recently I hope to keep things a bit more focused and less repetitive on the issue.

Seems like you don’t have any reason on why halal animal slaughter is a good thing @Hanna?

I don’t get it. It’s ok because it’s my religion?

Actually I think this has been very illuminating.

You’re not answering my questions so I’m not answering yours.

So, there is a slight difference between toxic masculinity(is this even a thing?) and criticising Islam.

When criticising toxic masculinity you are not criticising masculinity but just the toxic kind. When criticising Islam you criticise both the toxic kind and non toxic kind

Add racical/jihadist/crazy as a qualifier before Islam and it’s the same

Islam doesn’t promote toxic masculinity if we are to say there is such a thing.

not only you, but here are many Christians, so I can listen direct voice from your sides.

That thread got shut down.

I did answer you @Hanna. LMAO

I’m against Islam for its animal slaughter through HALAL, it’s unethical and disgusting.

Tell me why your FOR Islam and halal slaughter of animals?

I am not FOR Islam. I am just not FOR going out of my way to criticize it, because it accomplishes nothing.

Read my message again, I didn’t say they do

So your okay with halal slaughter of animals… or you just have chosen not to stand up and speak for those who can’t speak for themselves?

Stand up for what you believe in @Hanna! If you think it’s vile and disgusting it’s okay to say so. I guess you’re cool with halal slaughter though.

Yikes!

1 Like

Idk, not many Christians I find post. I just don’t have an issue with criticism of it at all. Idk why Muslims would.

So you would criticize islam if there was a muslim poster

Nobody is talking about Muslims, they are talking about Islam.

1 Like

So do you think feminism and Islam are compatible?

I was born and raised a Christian, family are Christian. Criticise Christians all you like…I was punished many times myself for questioning religious thought when I was growing up.

There should be no taboo of criticising religion just because some people will get offended. Religion should be under us and not above us.

But I think it should be balanced with other topics that’s all and everybody should have their say.

1 Like