Why do people smoke weed? Especially in Taiwan

Some people get paranoid. I do from it being illegal sometimes when a cop drives by lol. You need to be a responsible person for sure.

The hangover from weed?

Alcohol in my opinion was in balance never a positive for society as a whole. However, prohibition didn’t work out well and home distilling is so easy let alone home brewing.

1 Like

from alcohol.

Yeah. That’s one of the reasons I don’t drink anymore. When I was in college I can get up and drink again. Now I need 2 personal days to recover lol

1 Like

That’s true, when it’s illegal its easier to think people have noticed you or are staring. I’m not against it and I think it’s a good counter balance to big pharma. However, I’m not one of those “Smoking weed will save mankind” types either. I support decriminilzation of personal use.

Yeah and these inconsiderate Foromosa people keep posting pictures of Tennessee and Kentucky bourbon:grinning:

You mean besides “happy pills”? :grin:

1 Like

Prozac and weed probably don’t mix too well…Just a non scientific guess

Me neither. I think it’s a good choice for people to have medically and it’s something people should have a choice in.

1 Like

SSRIs(anti depressants) are not a vice. at least to me they are not

How about tranquilizers, Lorazepam etc ? Nasty evil pills they are.

Well I know myself too well if legal not to have bags of it hanging round the house…The dogs would get walked a lot less lol
And I’d be too nice to people on Forumosa

lorazepam is an anti anxiety medicine yes?

Is this more evidence that you and your “friend” are actually the same person? :thinking:

1 Like

Lots of people take anti depressants

Anti Anxiety and a sleeping pill. Highly addictive and easily available legally. I’d much rather someone was smoking weed to help them.sleep than taking sleeping pills.

I doubt I’m the only one on formosa forums who have used anti depressants

Thanks for enlightening me.

2 Likes

Yes. But it should be for short term use only really. It’s very addicting and has withdrawals that can kill you.

1 Like