Women's Forum - How does one join?

how do you get into the women’s forum?

[color=#0000FF]Mod’s note 2015: Please send a PM to Tempo Gain: forumosa.com/taiwan/ucp.php? … ose&u=8620[/color]

There are two ways to get in.

1. You can send daasgrrl (Women’s Forum Moderator) or Maoman (Forumosa Admin) a PM saying that you want in.

OR

1. Sandman can give you a medical examination.

[quote=“almas john”]There are two ways to get in.

1. You can send daasgrrl (Women’s Forum Moderator) or Maoman (Forumosa Admin) a PM saying that you want in.

OR

1. Sandman can give you a medical examination.[/quote]
    Stay away from sandman - he has cold hands.

[quote=“Maoman”]Stay away from sandman - he has cold hands.[/quote]Oh he does, but remarkably gentle for such a big man.

1 Like

DAASGRRL: Let’s see now, Taizhong, Taizhong … (sound of tone dialing, then ringing)

DEEP MALE VOICE: (with obvious North American accent) Hullo?

DAASGRRL: Uh, good evening, is Gretel in?

DEEP MALE VOICE: Gret…? Oh! Uh, yeah, hang on a sec…

(muffled sounds)

‘GRETEL’: (falsetto) H…Hel-looh?

DAASGRRL: Hello, Gretel? Hi, this is ____ ______. I’m known as “daasgrrl” on the Forumosa.com website.

‘GRETEL’: Oh, hi, hi thank you for calling. (voice cracks a little bit)

DAASGRRL: Not at all. I know this seems a little cryptic, but we feel it is necessary to make these kind of ‘voice checks’. You wouldn’t BELIEVE what kind of weirdos we meet who just want to butt in and stir trouble

‘GRETEL’: Uh, yeah, uh, heh heh – yeah! We sisters have to stick together don’t we? ha ha

DAASGRRL: So, tell me a little bit about yourself that will clearly indicate that you are a woman.

‘GRETEL’: Huh?

DAASGRRL:I mean, you ‘sound’ like a woman… sort of… what brought you to Taizhong in the first place?

‘GRETEL’: My girlfriend is from here.

DAASGRRL: Girlfriend?

‘GRETEL’: Doh! Uh, yes, yes, my boyfriend’s name is ‘Mai Ge-fren’. He’s, uh, German-Chinese

DAASGRRL: Riiiiiight. Well, I thought your ‘boyfriend’s’ name would have been Hansel

‘GRETEL’: Ha ha, that’s a good one (phew!)

etc…

Damn Lingchen, I have tears on my shirt from laughing.:laughing:

There is also a test on shoes, Sex and the City and other topics, some of the answers I have so far are:

1: Trick question, you can’t fit anything in those little handbags.
2: No, 38DD is not average
3: Yes, Woman can drive as well as men.
4: Ask for directions.
5: Say “No, your bum does not look big in that.”, not ‘Tell the truth’
6: It takes as long as it takes.
7: Once a month.
8: Brad Pitt’s buttocks, Orland Bloom’s chest is also an acceptable answer
9: Put it on backwards, then turn it around.

[color=#0000FF]Mod’s note 2015: Please send a PM to Tempo Gain: forumosa.com/taiwan/ucp.php? … ose&u=8620[/color]

I must’ve missed something. I want to post something that i feel would be appropriate in the women’s forum, but i can’t seem to locate it on this site. am i confused or does it no longer exist?

thanks. :wink:

Ah… too bad. :frowning:
the last thing I heard is they gave up on the Womens forum as there are none anymore

(i think you need to post a PM to get access - it might be hidden :wink: )

I miss a men’s forum. :bouncy:

You need to P.M. lupillus to gain access to the women’s forum. Welcome!

Who cares where it is. We aren’t allowed to post in it. Presumably that’s why they hid it to stop all the guys complaining? You may have opened up a can of worms here!

Actually while I think of it, is that what happened to the foam forum? Is it just hidden and Tom Hill is the administrator?

Why is it so difficult to join the women’s forum?? (I am a woman, btw.) Awhile ago, I pm-ed the person I was supposed to, and they never got back to me. I want to try again, but I can’t find out who to pm this time. Can anyone help? The women’s forum is the main reason I joined Forumosa.

I sent you a PM. :rainbow:

I’ve heard vague rumors that there is a women’s forum and that you have to join it to be able to see the topics. So I thought I should join, but I can’t figure out how to join. I searched but couldn’t find a clear answer other than to request from the mod of the forum. But I can’t see the forum so I don’t know who the mod is… Not sure if this is the right place to post the question but figured it was better than anywhere else. So how do you join the women’s forum?

P.S. And yes, I am female.

You’ll want to send a PM to lupillus, you can do that by clicking here

There did use to be a link to the moderator at the bottom of the front page, but it seems to have fallen off.

A link to the usergroups has also fallen off, so you can’t find out who is the moderator of the Women’s Forum usergroup.

I tried doing that about 2 weeks ago, but I haven’t gotten a response back. :ponder:

Well glad to know I am not a complete idiot and the information wasn’t somewhere obvious. I guess I’ll pm her then.

You can also just PM me or call me at 0935-560-995.

Anthony