Women's Forum - How does one join?

I didn’t mean to discredit your identification procedure. I was just curious since it can be hard to determine who is what. I for example identify as female, but you would not be able to see it if we met in person.

I ain’t talkin’ to no raccoon by PM.

The women’s forum was created because boys are smelly and have cooties.

4 Likes

I didn’t think you meant to! I agree it’s hardly a dream system, but I can’t think of anything better. We’ve been doing it this way for some time. I was serious when I said I welcome better ideas. For the most part, unless the forum has become more active lately, it’s really a moot point.

1 Like

It’s isn’t difficult these days to reach out and talk via video calls. Although I haven’t been in the Women’s Forum nor read any topics there, I understand why it can be necessary. In a call, I would ask what your expectations are and try to gauge how sincere you were.

If I wasn’t 100% sure about your intentions and, as you said, I wouldn’t be sure you were a woman, I would reach out to a Forumosan regular who I know to be a Woman and ask them for their input.

This sounds a whole lot more complicated than it really is. And it may well be the case that there isn’t a need for a private Women’s Forum anymore – but we would leave things as they are since the those topics were posted with an understanding that they were private anyway.

If you are interested in accessing that forum, you can PM me and we can find time to do a quick video call - maybe use www.whereby.com/forumosa

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: I would very much like an alternative forum that was much more heavily regulated