Worst Pizza

I feel for you man. Luckily i was spared, But a couple friends got these as a “treat” every now and then.

I was also tortured with carrot sticks, grapes, apple juice and any one of 3 flavorless boring sandwhiches. turkey chees mustard, peanut butter or ham and cheese. For 9 years. I was calling papayas mangoes til i was 18 :frowning: it was a different time. Here kids get fried oysters, Curry, Thai food and all kinds of cool stuff and the schools often even have cafeterias/kitchens here. W e missed out.

@marco, whatcha think, good? Lots of people bought it :slight_smile:

Just remembered this one from last years random googling. Never tried it though. Perhaps deeper dish pizza.

I never said anyone was claiming pizza to be pastries. We’re discussing the poor taste type of stupidity, not the doesn’t-understand-basic-vocabulary type of stupidity.

I’ve found 300-550 to be the standard range for a halfway decent pizza in Taiwan.

2 Likes

I’m disappointed, I thought the thread subject referred to the name of a pizza joint in Taiwan. Kind of like the counterpart to “Off coffee” at PX Mart.

2 Likes

There is a Wurst Pizza.

1 Like

And I disagree with calling things that others like that you don’t is ‘stupid’. To me it just sounds elitist and snobbish.

If you don’t like it, great. Your opinion is yours. But try to let others like what they like.

3 Likes

Elitism and snobbery are different. Elitism has many positives. IMO there’s not enough elitism.

1 Like

That was all the rage when I was younger. Haven’t had one in years. Always had to bum one off from another kid. I begged my parents for one. It was the cool thing to have.

Kids are notoriously picky eaters. If they didn’t like them, then they wouldn’t buy them. Target market is kids.

Let’s not lose the plot, people. While we’re here squabbling amongst ourselves, this is what’s spreading its evil tendrils across our fair island…

2 Likes

Neither one looks good, but if I had a gun to my head I guess I’d try the first one. It at least looks cohesive and somewhat resembling food. The second boba one looks like someone vomited on a pizza after drinking too much bubble tea.

1 Like

You’ll need to quantify that. Small handgun or AK-47?

What’s the difference? Dead is dead. I guess I’d go with the AK, so it’s quicker.

Jeez, this thread took a turn. :grimacing:

If you’re able to keep those two pizzas down, you definitely deserve a purple heart.

1 Like

Don’t know if it’d turn purple, but it’d probably stop.

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Starbucks!

I agree with all the praise for Pizza Rock but they’re too far on Uber Eats for me. Of what I have access to, Jim’s Pizza in Nangang gets my recommendation.

Totally. I was the same. My parents were the same. They said it wasnt healthy but i knew it was because we were poor as hell and couldnt afford processed foods. Back in the day of vegetables being cheap and this kind of thing being expenisve. I craved this sort of thing during school years. This comes back full circle to my original point. Kids base “good food” largely just on taste. Especially ounger ones tend not to really associate health affects of their food (puking, shitting liquid fire, diabetes, kidney stones, organ failures and so on). As such, i don think good food directly means it has a nice flavor. W have to whole different word for that: tasty, delicious and such. Good food would.imply, as well as yunny, it doeant cause a lot of health problems and i would also argue it doesnt cause of indirect health problems such as environmental issues. This doesnt even touch on morals and intentially causing pain for taste which absolutely should become an issue outside of extremist vegetarian groups.

With those opinions in mind, People still often buy shitty food that is not good. Including pizza. If it is not good, there is still certainly a huge market for sales and financial gains based on being bad.

s

As an aside. I was in 711 today paying parking tickets. Some more good food haha :slight_smile:

I think they win the longest ingredients list of any pizza ever…

1 Like

Jesus, that’s like a Babylonian ziggurat of ingredients… :open_mouth:

Probably a software error and the factory accidently listed every ingredient they have ever used for every product hey make haha.

Is it good though? That tis the question…