2018 US Mid-term Elections!

Perhaps they put the Latino candidate over the top?

It was a bit more than that, amazing to think what you guys are down with these days.

“I called my wife,” Carlson told The Washington Post in a phone interview. “She had been in the kitchen alone getting ready to go to dinner and she heard pounding on the front door and screaming. … Someone started throwing himself against the front door and actually cracked the front door.

His wife, thinking it was a home invasion, locked herself in the pantry and called 911, Carlson said. The couple have four children, but none were home at the time.

That was already pointed out, but he was obviously joking. It’s a play on how you guys downplay or completely ignore every time a right wing nut does something shitty. “Fake bombs” was a good example. Or, another one: a dude was arrested for threatening to kill a CNN reporter but somehow it seemed to slip through the forumosa International Politics news cycle. Too difficult to blame that one on Democrats.

You’re comparing one-off nut jobs to coordinated attacks by Democrat nut jobs who number 20 or more. That’s >20 lib nut jobs who conspired to terrorize a political enemy and his family.

Significant difference.

1 Like

Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Not only is it different, no one here likes to see a nut job send bombs, fake or otherwise to anyone. No one likes to see people threaten reporters, I would hope the person responsible is held accountable to the maximum extent of the law.

The conspiracy speaks to a coordinated trend among Democrats rather than a no-conspiracy, one-off terrorist act.

The conspiracy and coordination parts do not help me sleep at night, believe me.

Don’t pretend like you weren’t pushing a false flag narrative; something there was at best a 0.00001% of a chance of it actually being. The fact that you tried to blame democrats before the truth was even known is exactly the problem with this sub. And don’t pretend even after the truth was known, a lot of people still tried to downplay it.

I’ve also never seen even a single mention of the Proud Boys by any of you.

Once again its been a battle between the Democrats and the Republicans.

Not exactly sure what the Proud Boys is/are, but rest assured that I would be equally worried if they had attacked the home of a political enemy - one they know is not present - in order to terrorize his wife and children, break his front door, and discuss the merits of using pipe bombs in such situations.

I will def condemn the Proud Boys in that situation.

1. I didn’t even know who the proud boys were, until someone else brought them up. Please refrain from including me in your definition of “you”.

2. There was only two possibilities of who were sending bombs, a Trump supporter (although retarded, because this wouldn’t help them) or a Democrat trying to smear the republicans. If you think the statistical possibility of people acting in a way to discredit the other side is 0.00001%, then it is you my friend that is removed from reality. It happens all the time. Plus I conceded both might be a possibility, something you fail to acknowledge as well.

1 Like

HOW DARE YOU S…

oh…

1 Like

I didn’t even bother with the examples, there were 3 examples in NY city over the weekend alone.

Yeah that’s messed up. I thought you’d be shot dead for that in the US.

1 Like

Thank you Brain for a reasonable reply. It is messed up and you are right people get shot for less than that.

1 Like

The pursuit of happiness, we can tax that-Democrats

Really proving my point that this forum is just a Democrat bashing zone. Is there literally nothing else going on to do with the 2018 mid-terms?

1 Like

Wait…aren’t you on here bashing Republicans all the time? :wink:

1 Like

Which is why you brought the pipe bombing incident into it and so objectively so to, kindly representing my overall position accurately.

There’s some left leaning posters, and some right. I’ll bash the right when they deserve it. Trump replacing Sessions for example, of course is an attempt to shut down Mueller, in before Mueller starts indicting anyone, after that he would be stuck with Sessions for 2 more years.

I don’t bash Republicans. Look, I really don’t. I’ve only ever pointed out the biases in this forum and the obsessive need to attack the left or democrats. You guys get so insanely defensive about it too that I can’t help but think I’m on to something.

I brought the pipe bomb incident into it to show one instance of people in this forum downplaying a right wing incident. Check my post. Had nothing to do with attacking the right. I’ve never blamed Trump for that, nor have I blamed Republicans. I just see a very different reaction from people here to these kinds of incidences.

You literally pushed a false flag. That’s on you, don’t blame me for accurately presenting posts you made yourself.

Not to put you on the spot but have you posted about Trump replacing Sessions?

1 Like