Coronavirus - Taiwan Developments Jan. 2022

Oh. I got that wrong, too, then. By the title, I wasn’t expecting this here to be the continuation of the “Taiwan Open” thread Coronavirus - Taiwan Open November/December 2021. instead, the title led me to believe this here is about “Taiwan developments”, eg. new stuff happening in Taiwan (Pressers, rules, …). Hence my similar rant way up-thread ^^

However, looking back at the current and old threads tagged COVID-19, it seems I remembered wrong: also in 2021 it seems there was no dedicated “Taiwan Developments” thread like @SuiGeneris and I were expecting. The closest one indeed seems to be the one about current rules: Nationwide: Level 2 epidemic warning (from October 17, 2021) - Rules, FAQ.

I guess, as suggested one should simply follow the official Taiwan news agency CNA “society” section every day to get all (and only) the relevant info about pressers and new rules.

Anyway, here is the 2022 COVID-19 threads overview as I understand it:

General “open” Taiwan-related, including discussion about past, future, smartness of CDC or otherwise, …:Coronavirus - Taiwan Developments 2022

General open, not Taiwan related: Coronavirus Open Thread 2022

Taiwan Vaccine general and 1st shot: Coronavirus Vaccine in Taiwan - 2022

Taiwan Vaccine general 2nd shot:Getting the 2nd shot in Taiwan for COVID-19 vaccines

Taiwan Vaccine general 3rd shot:COVID-19 Booster Shots in Taiwan

Taiwan Digital Vaccine Certificate: Taiwan’s Digital COVID Vaccine Certificate (數位新冠病毒健康證明)

Vaccine general: Coronavirus vaccination: pros, cons, alternatives

And several other threads:

COVID Humbug! (2022 edition)

Coronavirus Funny Pictures etc. (political too) 2022 edition

Extending an ARC in COVID times (2022 edition)

8 Likes