Coronavirus - Taiwan OPEN June 2021

People check with them everyday. Nothing.

Maybe we will be included when the need some lab rats?

1 Like

I think it’s only 30k doses or something that has to be allocated. Honestly very disappointing the whole thing.

Reply in this thread and ask folks who are in the same case as you.

I’m pretty sure this is also coronavirus in Taiwan related. I’ve said my piece.

Or the thread below, which I started yesterday to try to have one spot to look at for information. It’s short. It’s got all I knew as of yesterday. And really, I don’t think anyone else knows more beyond “Uh, we’ll see.”

3 Likes

I’d rather wear masks and do checks and keep everything open and running like normal until we can stop wearing masks and doing checks. That’s another option.

It is an option for sure. Things are not running like normal at all though.

1 Like

It is terrible and some people think it is ok because they can still play Xbox. This is seriously bad for the kids. All the park benches taped off but a group of people sitting outside the lottery shop as I walked by. Does anyone think the current situation is good? Either lockdown and try to go for eradication or start making sensible decisions.

2 Likes

While some airline quarantine regulations have been strengthened, they still do NOT require any quarantine whatsoever from fully vaccinated airline staff. As it is well established that a significant part of fully vaccinated people can still pass on an infection even while being asymptomatic themselves - estimates range from something like 20-50% - this could be the next disaster waiting to happen. It is like an express invitation for the Indian (Delta) variant to make its way into Taiwan

1 Like

Second big row at Dickus Towers. Apparently I go out walking too much putting other members of the family at risk.

I can’t sit at home all day hunched over a computer/watching crap on TV. I just can’t do it

10 Likes

Just shut up and follow the rules to the letter…you are allowed to go out walking :slight_smile: .

3 Likes

Because the government chose not to. We could be chugging along like normal with a few simple precautions and dealing with cases as they arise.

1 Like

Buy a treadmill and hang a large TV playing nature scenes in front of it. Or an exercise bike with the road sequences like they show in gym studios. :grin:

3 Likes

I report to a higher being than the Law.

2 Likes

Or I could continue to go outside like I have a reasonable understanding of risk.

The risk of Covid or of angering the aforementioned power?

2 Likes

Grim Reaper?

I have no fear of Covid. Responses to Covid scare me.

Not far off.

1 Like