Foreign English teacher kicks elderly woman's suitcase, curses Taiwanese on Taipei MRT

“If you can’t participate in modern society, stay home.”

He’s talking about an elderly woman. Elderly women do elderly-type stuff all the time. Only a complete c*nt would suggest they should stay at home simply because they sometimes get confused in large crowds. We’ll all be elderlies one day.

Where is the humanity?

2 Likes

This seems like a pretty big assumption.

I prefer to be elderly one day over the alternative.

Most of us will be elderlies one day. Some will die early in tragic gardening accidents.

Or erotic asphyxiation

Rich Evans, is that you?

Better to gag out than to fade away…

Is this a euphemism for “cut down in the flower of youth”?

Like he said, she’s 60. Younger than some us yahoos, and only a couple years older than many more.
Hardly in her dotage.
Any friggin ways, as you well know, IF she did pull the popular Taipei maneuver of stopping dead with her big roller at the very bottom of the Eskimolator (videvidnce of which no one can, mysteriously, provide, along with Pencil Neck’s exact behavior on the scene), the exact same move is duplicated hundreds of times every friggin day across the land, by young and old alike.

1 Like

yeah, I kinda feel we’ve wasted pages of type pulling this thing apart when we shudda just have collectively shrugged our shoulders and ignored it since it is very obviously a complete non-issue.

1 Like

:runaway:Yellowface! Yellowface!:runaway:

As some wag once submitted, imagine if we had to pay each time we posted.:eek:

Shit around here would get REAL quiet REAL fast, I guarantee…

Why no video of the guy kicking the suitcase? All I see is a rude chinese harassing a foreigner.

2 Likes

Happens to me on the Taipei MRT all the time. Thanks for the heads up!