How old are people on Forumosa?

The last age poll I found is from 2009. Let’s see what 2018 has in store.

• 18-24
  • 25-34
  • 35-44
  • 45-54
  • 55-64
  • 65+

0 voters

Anonymous? :sweat_smile:

Yeah haha.
Everyone can post their age in the thread if they so desire.
:cold_face:

1 Like

Very old!

I doubt that Belgian…

Sometimes I wonder who are the forumosans when I see other lao wais around hahaha. Something like, hey @Belgian_Pie, nice to meet you. :joy:

1 Like

The answer seems to be…Old.

2 Likes

Some threads give away very much the age (or emotional age?) of the community. Eg: what are you listening to thread and so on . But I believe the majority (frequent posters) are above 50

Yeah , I’ve noticed posters heavy into the boomer rock

Back in black
I hit the sack

1 Like

You should not ask that to a lady.:no_no:

1 Like

Yey, I belong the youngest percentile

I’m not at all old on forumosa.

I’m sure you have the gift of eternal beauty @icon. It doesn’t matter what age you are, it’s all about how old you feel.

Age ain’t nothing but a number.

Thanks to the cool daddy-o that set this up. I think most of us here are at least old enough to have a few ankle-biters running around the pad (or perhaps a wife with a bun in the oven). And don’t be asking the ladies about their age. That’s just cruisin’ for a brusin’. I’ll check you cats out later. This forum’s a big tickle so I’ll be back for sure.

2 Likes

We need to think up ways to appeal to a younger demographic…improv nights anyone?

1 Like

Younger people may be too busy to get along here.

Ask them if there are bones in ice cream.

1 Like

I feel like the Taiwan subreddit has a super young demographic. They always mock us and say Forumosa is only for old people. :disappointed_relieved:

I guess the poll is looking that way so far…

Install free phone-charging stations?

• hold contests for who has the greatest number of FB, IG, (fill-in-social-media) followers
  • give out coupons for all-day use of a safe-space room full of crayons and magic markers