It is a possible scenario within the realm of probable.
If China started to strategically strike targets of significance through missile and bomb strikes, and leaving Taiwan is off the plate of possibilities, where would you take your family for safety?
- stay at home
- stay at home, but head to the basement
- stay at home and head to the roof to watch the show
- go to a designated shelter
- get out of the big cities and head for the mountains
- head to AIT (if American) or any other de facto embassy
- other (please explain)
I really am curious where the safest place would be for Taipei and New Taipei residents. There are so many strategically important and some hard targets in and around soft targets making missed shots huge possibilities for civilian causalities.
Have any of you been in a city during a missile or bombing strike? Would love to hear your survival stories.