Let's talk about Trump

I think he’s got that covered. He’s good.

As a disabled vet, I have a thick skin and a vast sense of humor. :salute:

2 Likes

As CIC he’s been fairly hands off. Hence the whole no new wars thing. When he has made a unilateral decision, MOAB drop in Afghanistan, pullback in Northern Syria, and not reducing the Iranian Air Force to scrap metal after breaking our toys…I haven’t even lifted a brow.

2 Likes

Well you’re one. Okay I guess that speaks for everyone😏

You did say to ask a vet.

In my 2 weeks as a conscript in an army bunker with 30 other dudes. This is not even close to the most offensive joke. I can only imagine what @jdsmith overheard :wink:

Wink all you want. I spoke and speak for myself. I don’t belong to any community.

You hardcore bruh.

1 Like

:muscle:

**[quote=“jdsmith, post:2629, topic:87669, full:true”]

As CIC he’s been fairly hands off. Hence the whole no new wars thing. When he has made a unilateral decision, MOAB drop in Afghanistan, pullback in Northern Syria, and not reducing the Iranian Air Force to scrap metal after breaking our toys…I haven’t even lifted a brow.
[/quote]

Oh we gonna sidestep that whole messy Navy Seals trial and the aftermath, huh? :joy::joy:

The whole “he was a hero and should get a discount at Lowes right up until he took a selfie” guy? Not even on the same field of play.

Also, idk if you think I personally am sidestepping this or you think Trump is? I think the guy acted unprofessionally. Trump pardoned him. Who is sidestepping? Do I need to answer to each and every headline you come across? :ponder:

Making fun of dead people on the menu now (I mean, again) for Pres. Orangutan. He’s taking away all of his supporters’ victim cards to play! Seems like it would be almost impossible to insult his base any worse than he insults.

Oh well, fake moral high ground/outrage, I’m sure we will see your pretty little head in short time again, regardless. :cry:

Outside of certain wards, the dead don’t vote.

The dead are lazy bastards anyway. All they do is lie there.

Big fat liers.

CNN is stumped. Country not impressed or much concerned with impeachment.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/12/19/chuck_todd_bizarre_to_think_trump_is_getting_cheers_at_rally_on_the_same_night_hes_getting_impeached.html

He’s not actually impeached yet.

1 Like

Eh? Go on…I don’t believe it has to go to the Senate to be legit. My wrong? :idunno: :ponder:

Schiff doing hardcore interviews with RM:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/12/19/schiff_body_of_evidence_that_pence_may_have_known_about_trumps_ukraine_call.html

It is not proper to classify something because it would be embarrassing or incriminating, and that summation does shed light on the vice president’s knowledge, and we think the American people should see it. Certainly, any senators in the trial should have access to it.

But who said that’s why they classified it? Just more prove your innocence claptrap. :smoker:

Man, it’s so true. Also, when I tell people their dead loved ones sucked anyway, I always get a positive response. From the very few people who have ever experienced losing a loved one, I mean.

look.of.outrage

Followups here:

You listed reasons why him being CIC he’s been hands off. I would say that he certainly wasn’t “hands off” with the Seal trial and it’s aftermath. That’s what I was alluding to when I said “sidestepping”

I don’t know know if you need to answer each headline I respond to. Sounds like a personal choice to me. However if history is gonna repeat itself btw us, I would guess perhaps it would be wise not to.

And I said that if you think those things I mentioned and this bozo are even close to be similar in importance, yer dreaming. Not going to war with Iran was good right? Or was it bad because we showed weakness to the mullahs?

Either way, the selfie guy is microscopic in geopolitical importance and historic relevance to Trump’s success or lack thereof as CIC.

I think I’ll have to disagree with part of your post. Of course not going to eat with Iran was good. But I don’t think his other behavior should be overlooked or minimized.

This airs 1/13 &1/14/2020 on PBS

Neither of those things happened.