LOVSS Burger 樂漢堡美式餐廳-三多店- Great Hamburgers

Lunch with a local friend, she also liked the food a lot, the set we had was NT300(Burger+side dish+ drink) Friendly service but was busy at lunch,
Store now in the Taipei area, this is the old one in SanDu area short one minute walk from the MRT station (Red).

4 Likes

Yeah, that name…why?

2 Likes

Maybe here

樂漢堡 美式餐廳 Lovss Burger
No. 23號, Lane 5, Jingmei Street, Wenshan District, Taipei

2 Likes

Yowza! I’m in.

I went to their store in Banqiao.
Great experience! I wrote about that here:

2 Likes

Saw the review, I will try the milkshake next time. I had Ice tea which was part of the set meal I got. Do have to say I got good service like you even though shop was full.

2 Likes

Saw there have to now in Taipei area.

1 Like

Funny. I’ve been trying to figure out for a while why I had a card with two stamps from a place lovss burger. After reading here that there’s a branch in jingmei now I remember I ended up there because I had to change plans with a friend due to weather. Iirc it was just ok for the not so low price…

I went to the Kaohsiung location once. It was alright by Taiwan standards, but overcooked as is the norm at local-run places. There are better burgers at Oxford, Bottom’s Up, Foster Hewitt’s, Lighthouse, and especially Legends.

1 Like

Did not find Foster Hewitt’s that great for the price and still think LOVSS is better for my tastes. I do like Bottom’s up though. I also found a nice place called Monster Burger.

1 Like

Really? To each their own I guess. I thought that place was overpriced and not very good. I guess we’ll have to fight over it another day.

2 Likes

Yes, different tastes! I also like some chains too like Burger King (Much more than Maccas)

1 Like

I always looked down on Burger King in the States, but every time I see it in an airport now I’ve gotta have it.

1 Like

Yes, better than a Big Mac (In Taiwan) even though Maccas has lot more locations.

You Australian? The only other person I’ve heard use that word was an Australian friend.

1 Like

Lived in New Zealand/ Hawaii, Japanese background. Kiwi’s use many Aussie terms thus MCD’s = Maccas.

2 Likes

Anyone try the Pizza here? Any reviews on it? or should stay with the beer & burgers.

I didn’t even know they sold pizza there…

1 Like

Me neither. I would stick to pizza places for pizza, not mediocre burger places.

1 Like

Mediocre?!
I think they’re pretty good!

1 Like