The official "What's with your avatar?" thread

2 Likes

From the small image I always thought it was an axolotl. Maybe they’re related?

1 Like

My former avatar was the complicated Chinese character biáng…
_86383107_f52e51d2-3dd6-408f-9656-e0959624f60a

My current avatar, like marasan’s, reflects one of my hobbies, playing mahjong. Often 3 players want to play but have difficulty finding a 4th (三缺一). In my case, since I love to play and probably have more free time than my friends, my avatar says 一等三 “one waiting for three.”
89880_2

10 Likes

chilifries

images (11)~2

6 Likes

Why the change? :thinking:

Some weird “threats” from disciples of the red menace

No shit… :open_mouth:

I guess chilifries are pretty nonpolitical though.

1 Like

Only a Communist could hate chilifries

2 Likes

Do you check formal and informal clubs? There’s at least one Facebook group just people get together whenever they’re free whoever’s available they also have some social dinners and whatever both locals and foreigners.

1 Like

Morning before coffee be like, I had to read that three times before realizing you weren’t talking about “face sitting.”

4 Likes

I lost my original picture on mybroken phone. Mine says CCP Virus under the germ with sickle clipart.

China virus is regarded racist or trump supporting, ccp virus is accurate without offending genders, races, nationalities or anything else sensitive :slight_smile:

@Steve4nLanguage i really liked the old character. Pretty intense.

@tempogain thats aeesome. Are you from thailand? Would love to chit chat on fruit in your country sometime :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mai chai krap! I’ve been there enough though :slight_smile: Always ready to chat about fruit :slight_smile:

I just knew that was a toilet!

3 Likes

Did i misread, thats your truck selling mangosteen?

Always up for fruit chats. Especially thai and surrounding.countries varieties :slight_smile:

1 Like

My favorite truck, not my truck :slight_smile: Well it was my favorite when I was there, because I liked no other trucks and this one sold mangosteen

You have a favorite? (fruit not truck) I love getting fruit over there as well.

Favorite Thailand truck? Here’s mine. Soi 11.

1 Like

Mangosteen is definitely up there. Top 3 no question. Borneo has some better wild fruits but in thailand cant go wrong with mangosteen. I am also a big fan of their commercial durians when fresh. They have done it lot of hard work selecting and growing out. Their spices are my true love affair though haha.

1 Like

Not directly related I think, but both share similar weirdness for sure.

It seems lots of avatars get list in shrinking. Yours for example I couldn’t make out at all. Good to know it’s a Mahjong-Tiger (cat?)

1 Like

I like Sabah too.

Oh, poutine!

Threatening Canadian staring intensifies

1 Like