Wack Things in Taiwan 2020

Not really out of the ordinary for them to be getting ready for school by themselves by that age. I was independent in the mornings by 3rd grade. I always got up before both of my parents just to eat Cheerios and watch cartoons before I got ready for the day. If I didn’t need someone to drive me to school my mom could’ve slept all morning if she wanted.

They have this at the Qizhang Carrefour. What they no longer stock though is Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce.

Yeah I am going to make the complaint as suggested, but it is a bit of a losing battle. The reason being that servicing my complaint would really require a complete overhaul of how the supermarket is run. Instead of waiting for stuff to empty out on the shelf, and eventually getting round to ordering it when all the neighbouring products disappear, good supermarkets are proactive about ordering and managing inventory. Ever seen guys walking around with little handheld computers here ordering stuff, checking stock levels in the store. So not really optimistic about change, but appreciate @Marco’s constructive suggestions nonetheless.

Not yet time for a presidential executive order mandating wake up times for parents then?

This.

1 Like

Wow!
A post from one thread, commenting a post from another thread, being posted on a third thread is a perfect case of Forumosa Inception!
20200224_153023

1 Like

A nice way of saying Circle Jerk. :laughing:

2 Likes

When did the dog get loose?

Taken from here?

1 Like

So they haven’t been officially released as a sticker set yet?

I don’t think @GooseEgg released it yet. Nothing I can find in the Sticker Shop and it would be announced here as well.

I have been waiting for them to be released, thought i had missed an announcement when i saw it in the wild.

No, you just got @RickRoll ed. :grin:

Have you checked here?

1 Like

It won’t let me download!

I’m sorry you’ve been waiting for so long. I actually just found someone who can help me get it in the sticker shop. Let’s give this a bit longer tland I will be sure to announce it here

1 Like

Is that Elvis?

Creepy…

Well, they are.

After you’ve complained to Carrefour, you can check on the neighbours again, we’re all dying to hear.

1 Like