Wack Things In Taiwan 2021

They didn’t miss the funeral according to his post. But that particular situation was ridiculous I agree.

Shouldn’t the son have been going down South too? A grandson not going to pay his respects? Military training can be postponed in that situation.

1 Like

Yes, have heard that logic from a friend. However, that friend and my wife’s sister also have jobs. They both have husbands with heart problems that I feel was brought on by this obsession with doing everything for the kids. Cleaning their rooms, asking them daily what food they want to eat, etc.
The friend using that logic has two sons who have never washed a dish, never washed their clothes, never cleaned their rooms, never prepared any food, etc. One son brought his girlfriend home to live in his room when he was 17. The two boys and the girlfriend have lived at our friends’ house for 10 years. They don’t move out because any money they make they use to go skiing in Japan at least 3 times per year. The husband has a huge heart operation and is now not working…so he has any more time to clean their rooms.

3 Likes

This year Taichung has a complete the Guguan 7 heroes trails challenge and get a certificate and some small prize. You have to download the Fun in Taichung app and then go to “GPS missions”…which is nowhere to be found…and go figures only the Chinese version works.

The event has been postponed due to still being in Level 2 but if you look at the English version there is no news at all…heck the last news update in the app is from over 4 months ago and there has only been 2 articles this entire year.

Why bother advertising and promoting stuff/events in other languages (Japanese version doesn’t work either) but make it actually impossible to do and provide no updates or information…

5 Likes

This just appeared on my FB feed

1 Like
1 Like

So, which one of you was this?

5 Likes

Seems like that TV appearance was part of the deal :slight_smile:

At least he was gracious.

A good lesson for forumosans—it’s the belligerent ones who get all the repeat views!

Guy

1 Like

People who drink to excess often have well-developed apologizing skills :slight_smile:

2 Likes

British people very famous for only drink water :laughing:

1 Like

Nothing criminal about forgetting your things somewhere and going to your room to sleep.

Cowboy’s got some free advertising. Beer, burgers, beach, bikinis, drunk Brits…

“bar owner found the man’s belongings when he was about to close the bar at around 5:00 am

2 Likes

That’s funny.

2 Likes

In my experience, it’s true :slight_smile:

1 Like

wack?

1 Like

Stripper Sexy dancing with kids all around. Granted it’s common in Taiwan so maybe not wack for Taiwan

Is that a stripper? I thought it was a mom moving a chair?

5 Likes

Dancing girl performing her routine.

Ahhh, ummm, maybe some new things to learn about Taiwan.

1 Like

Are there any of aunties polishing poles?